Bond of Souls

'Passion can drive you crazy.. But is there any other way to live..??'

Song suggestion: naane varugiren from Okay kanmani

**mature content ahead**

Adi: Suhasini... Suhasini.... Suhasini....

She entered the room and closed the door..

Adi: Baby... Paappa.. Jaan... Hasini...

Suhasini: I'm not coming out.. You sleep on couch...

Adi: Hasini.. Oru nimisham kadhavu thorandhu naan soldradhe kelen...

Suhasini: Mudiyadhu.. Matten...

She knew well that he despised Monica. But the thought of seeing them close made her go crazy.. She was being jealous.. This seemed so new to her.. She had never experienced such thing in her life.. Even when Kala flaunted her relationship in front of her, she didn't even bat an eyelid..

Everything became crazy when it involved Adi.. She loved him madly and she was going crazy over that guy..

She heard his cellphone ringing on the other side of the door.. He moved away from the door.. She then opened and looked out for him..

Her phone chimed in a notification.. She opened and saw it..

It was a picture of Monica and Adi standing so close together. Her anger reached roof. She was not able to control herself.

She walked towards the kitchen to drink some water as she felt so parched. She found an apple juice on the kitchen table.

She took a sip and noticed it was not an apple juice.. She placed it on the table and shouted for Adi..

Suhasini: Adi......

Adi: What happened??

He tasted it and realized it was a liquor..

He was on call with Eeshwar.. He just ran inside when he heard her voice..

Eeshwar: Brother I just called to inform that I left my liquor at your place.. I will retrieve it tomorrow...

Be aware.. Its so potent.. With single sip, you will be on heaven.. Client gifted me..

Adi: Too late Eeshwar...

Eeshwar: what happened??

Adi: We both took a sip...

Eeshwar: It was my fault to keep it in that bottle..

But enjoy..

Adi: Cut your call, idiot..

Eeshwar: Good night brother...

He giggled and cut the phone. Adi then turned around to look at Suhasini..

Suhasini: I'm feeling dizzy..

Adi: come I'll take you to room..

He lifted her in his hands and started walking towards their room..

Suhasini: why are you swaying???

Adi: I don't know.. You tell me..

Suhasini: What did we drink??

Adi: Some high potent liquor..

Suhasini: I thought it was an apple juice.. I just took a sip.. Romba Kutty sip dhaan...

She showed him with her fingers...

Adi: I took a gulp...

She giggled..