The Wedding

'Sometimes the person you least know become everything.'

Next morning, their wedding news was announced to the world. Guna and Lakshmi were shocked to learn that the girl they raised in their house was marrying a Prince.

Monica was burning in rage when she saw the news. Every media outlet tried to get an interview with the bride and groom. But they were strictly denied.

Adi came to Palace on weekend.. Suhasini was being trained by teachers to learn etiquette as she was going to become the first lady.

He then went on to visit his mom and father who had returned from his trip.

His father was in his office.

Adi: Dad... You called for me...

Mahadev: Come Adi... How are you doing?? How about state affairs???

Adi: Everything is fine as far as the country's affairs concerned Father..

Mahadev: Hmm.. I could see that you are doing great in your position. Everyone in our country have praises for you..

Adi: Everything was taught by you Father.

Mahadev: I know I have been a King to you more than a father.. I don't know whether I can say this to you.. But its my duty to tell you... And I hope you understand...

She seems like a good girl... Take good care of her.. I don't want you to spoil your life with the past.

Adi understood by the mention of past he was saying about Monica.

Adi: I don't love Suhasini Father. Let me be honest. But I will never betray this marriage. This is my word to you..

Mahadev: Anything can happen at anytime Adi... You may grow to like her...

Adi said nothing in return..

Mahadev: your brother and sister are returning tomorrow.. You stay here tonight...

Adi pondered for a minute and then nodded his head.

He was tired so he went to his room to take a shower.

He came out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his lower body. He then noticed a figure in his room.

Adi: what are you doing here??

She looked at him.. And closed her eyes..

Suhasini: why did you bath in my room??

Adi: this is my room.. Thattitu varanum nu theriyadha??

Suhasini: this is my room.. Amma sonnanga that I can stay here until we get married.

Adi: This is my room... And get out....

Suhasini: po matten.. Inga dhaan iruppen...

He then lifted her...

Suhasini: hey adi.. Enna pandre?? Keezha erakki vidu...

She started hitting him but he did not budge.. He dropped her out of the room and closed the door behind her...

Suhasini: urrru face... Unaku poi paavam paathen paaru..

------

She was hitting the door for sometime and then there was no sound from her.

Adi then felt bad for his actions.. He acted little rash and reckless with her. Even she was not aware of what she was doing that night. Blaming her alone for the mistake they both committed seemed rude for him and he thought to treat her well. He might not give her love. But he may try to give her respect.