Dance of Love

'Dance with me to the rhythm of our hearts.'

Song suggestion: Ennadi maayavi nee from vada chennai....

Adi and Suhasini reached home hand in hand laughing and smiling all the way..

Adi: you go inside.. I will get things done.. I need to make some calls.. And come back to you soon...

He kissed her quickly on her cheeks..

Suhasini nodded her head...

Adi then called Ranjan who worked with him for his personal cases. He did all the detective works for Adi.

Adi: Ranjan... Keep an eye on Latha.. I want to know everything she does...

Ranjan: Sir.. Ippo avanga pannadhe use pannirukalame.. We could have detained her..

Adi: Yes.. But she would have escaped easily.. Avangalkum andha video kum sammandhame illa nu solliduvanga..

Ranjan: We have proof that she was the one who paid for the actors.. Booking your suite.. Shooting it in daytime and editing.. All the proofs..

Adi: yeah but everything under different names.. A scapegoat will get arrested..

I want something solid... These aren't enough... Even if we prove and she gets arrested, she will be released in an year..

Ranjan: I understand sir.. Will keep that in mind..

Adi: I want to know about all her activities in day-to-day life.. You get it right????

Ranjan: I'll provide you a daily report sir... You don't worry.

Adi: okay.. Take care.. Be safe...

After finishing his call, he entered the house.. He found no one in the living room.. Even the maids were retired to their quarters as they returned so late from the wedding..

He then heard a western music coming from their home theater room..

He slowly walked towards the room and peeked to see what was happening inside the room...

He then saw her trying to dance. Her steps were clumsy. But she looked so cute in his eyes.. He smiled at her clumsiness.. She was seriously trying to match the steps from the choreographers on screen..

Adi: Baby...

Just after listening to his voice, she sat down in the couch like nothing happened..

Suhasini: Sollu Adi.. Your work done???

Adi: yeah.. What are you doing here??

Suhasini: I was just thinking to watch some movie when you come back...

Adi: oh.. But I heard some music...

Suhasini: Adhellam Onnum illaye...

Adi: I even saw you dancing...

Suhasini: ppcchhh paathutiya???

Adi: yean naan Paaka koodadha??

Suhasini: Paakalam..

Adi: Apram Enna??

Suhasini: Illa.. You helped me so much today.. I wanted to do something for you.. I always wished to dance.. But it always remained as a wish..

Kashta pattu kathukittu aadi kaatalam nu nenaichen.. But nothing worked out.. And naan mokkai ah aadunadhe vera nee paathutte..

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha ha...