Two-Timer

'His arms are strong enough to hold every fear, every beautiful broken piece of me, this man doesn't just make me feel complete, he completes me..'

Prerna and Eeshwar reached F country three days later. Rohit also joined them and visited Suhasini in their newly bought house. They all had a dinner together..

Eeshwar: Okay brother.. We will go and settle down in hotel.. Prerna is urging me with her work.. I also need to meet few clients tomorrow early in the morning..

Adi: off you go then...

Rohit was amazed by everything. He really liked both his brothers-in-law... They also treated him well..

They then left the crown prince and princess alone..

Suhasini: Naan idhe kekave illa paaru 3 naala...

Adi: Enna kekale, Milady???

She grinned with his way of addressing...

Suhasini: Naanum naalaiku seekram poganum... Naan epdi poven??? We are an hour away from city...

Adi: You don't worry.. Morning ellam ready ah irukkum.. Neeyum time ku poiralam...

Suhasini: Enna plan nu Sollu adi???

Adi: calm down Hasini.. You never give me chance to surprise you...

Suhasini: Its always you who surprises me.. Naan dhaan unnai surprise eh pannadhu illa...

Adi: you surprise me everyday...

Suhasini: epdi???

Adi: Being so dumb and cute at the same time..

She started hitting him..

Suhasini: you said you will not call me dumb again..

Adi: I don't remember saying that..

He started running with that word.. She tried to catch him.. After a long struggle, she found his arms..

She was highly panting...

Adi: calm down.. Calm down..

Suhasini: Ippo un kitte plan irukku na, you could have asked Eeshwar and Prerna to stay here right???

Adi: En arivu thangame.. Inga vaayen..

He bit her cheeks..

Suhasini: Aahhh... You have already bit me everywhere... Summa iru..

It slipped out of her mouth.. She instantly blushed as she looked in his eyes.. He had his usual naughty smile..

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha... Eeshwar has international conference in two weeks.. Ellathaiyum vittutu inga vandhadhu namma kooda thangava Sollu...

Suhasini nodded her head...

Suhasini: Oh.. Sari sari.. Appo Rohit dhaan paavam..

Adi: ellarkum paavam paaru.. Ennai thavirthu...

Suhasini: Enna??

Adi: Onnum illa...

He lifted her as he walked towards the bedroom..

Suhasini: No not tonight.. I have to wake up early and I'm tired..

He controlled his smile..

Adi: Naughty Hasini.. I'm just taking you to sleep... Don't worry..

you have truly become dirty..

Suhasini: you made me dirty, you gangster....

------