I'm right next to you

'I'll never leave you alone in any condition, I'll make you happy in any condition and I promise you that I love you more than you think.'

Suhasini and Nasya were on dining hall when he reached the dining table after freshening up himself. The table was filled with the few dishes she made. It looked homely.

Suhasini: I'm not so into cooking. Edho therinjadhu pannen.. since Nasya kutty wanted to taste my food, I cooked something for her and for you too... Please don't blame, if they are not into your liking..

He saw the anticipation in her eyes when she said that..

Adi: No problem... As far as it is edible, I'll eat...

Anniku breakfast kooda nalla dhaan irundhuchi... And nee idhellam pannanum nu illa.. rest edu... Maids will take care..

Suhasini: I love to cook for Nasya and you... That makes me feel like being home...

He smiled in response.. She was looking at him anticipatively as he took his first bite of her biryani..

He nodded his head..

Adi: This is nice...

Suhasini: I know it... I learnt it after so many struggles...

Nasya: you struggled today too, Mommy...

Suhasini: Paappa....

Nasya smiled in return...

Suhasini: Adhu enna na... I rarely cook at home.. even though I know to cook, Daddy never let me do it.. So I'm inexperienced...

So oralavu pandradhuke naan neraiya waste pandra maari irundhuchi... You don't mind right???

He shook his head and continued eating the biryani she made. He finished all the rice in sometime..

Adi: Sorry, since it was so good.. I finished everything...

Suhasini: No problem.. I'll cook something for myself.. Nasya has already eaten some sandwiches..

Adi: Veandom... I'll do it..

Suhasini: Okay... Nasya thoonguva nu nenaikren.. I'll put her to sleep and come back..

He nodded..

Suhasini: Adi...

Adi: Hmmmm....

Suhasini: Thank you... for accepting me....

She really felt home.. For the first time in her memories, she felt complete and comfortable. When she agreed to be his fake wife, she expected him to be haughty at the beginning. But he was such a gentleman. He went on flow with her for everything. He listened to her. He never said no to her. He gave her the space she needed at this time. He did not force her which made her more likely to fall for him. She really wanted to remember everything and get back into the life they shared.

She didn't know then that she was falling for him. She also didn't know how much Suhasini loved him. But she knew by the fact that Sadhana was even willing to give up on her identity to live with him.

With that thought in mind, she reached the first floor with her kid to put her to sleep.

Nasya: Mommy... You said you have a daddy..

Suhasini: Yes baby..

Nasya: Will I ever get to meet him???

Suhasini: You will... Eventually...

Nasya: Why are we not talking to grandpa now??

Suhasini: Grandpa is an angry man..

Nasya: Like daddy??