His Babygirl

'Give every person a chance; not all are as bad as they appear.'

Suhasini received a call from her friends in the early morning.

Suhasini: Enna aachi???

Friend: Sadhana... are you alright??? It seems like your father found out...

Suhasini: I kind of expected it. No problem... I'll take care...

Friend: Be careful de.. He sounded so furious on the call with us...

Suhasini: Hmmm...

She hung up the call and found the bed empty. She looked around and saw her husband standing near the rails of the balcony.

She slowly walked towards him and looked at his face. He seemed tired and restless. He also noticed her presence.

Adi: Good morning, beautiful..

Suhasini: Good morning, your highness..

Adi: Why did you wake up so early???

It's still dark...

Suhasini: I got a call... Why are you up??

Adi: I always wake up early. Don't you know??

Suhasini: I know.. but you seem restless.. Your eyes don't have that spark...

Adi: That's nothing... I'm just tired..

Suhasini: Don't worry about Rajeev.. I will be careful.. I promise..

He hugged her and smelled her hair..

Adi: You don't worry about your father...

Suhasini: Why didn't you ask me the reason behind my worries??

Since I remember everything, I shouldn't be worrying of my father... But I'm worrying...

Indha kelvi unaku yean thonale???

Adi: Because I know the reason behind your worries...

Suhasini: Adi...

Adi: He was the first person who treated you as his daughter...

I can understand, Hasini...

Suhasini: You know Adi.. I vaguely remember the part of my recovery after that accident.

I used to shriek in high voices and cry all day. Appa would sit with me and pat me...

If not for him, I wouldn't be living now... He gave me all the parental love I lost, Adi

Adi was pensive for a moment.

Suhasini: Adi... What are you thinking???

Adi: Nothing... I'm really thankful to him.. He protected you when I failed to do so.

Suhasini: Don't say like that. I was lucky in a way that I lost all my memories.

But you lived with all those memories and carried me in your heart... Carried our daughter in your shoulders...

You went through hell alone for someone like me.. I can never find a man like you, Adi..

Adi: I won't let you too... Don't think about finding someone else...

I already have my child in you...

He said touching her abdomen..

Suhasini: Gangster... There is no way of having an easy conversation with you...

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Let's sleep for sometime.. It's too early and you need sleep during this time...