Cinderella

'Be kind, have courage and always believe in a little magic.'

Manohar and Lekha were also attended the event. Emcee was feeling awkward to interview Manohar as she saw him bringing Kala last year and Lekha this year.

Emcee: Hello Sir and Mam...

They nodded their heads..

Emcee: As History's owner, What's your thoughts?? Who will win??

Mano: We will win for sure.. Idhule Enna doubt??

We have really worked hard..

Lekha: My husband spent all his days working for this event..

Emcee smiled..

Emcee: Magic is staying on top of everything.. There is a mysterious designer working for them..

Manohar: History is no lesser to them.. We have last year's winner by our side..

Emcee: Congratulations, Sir.

Mam, Do you have any personal experience with fashion industry??

Lekha: Yes. I buy and wear.. Ha ha ha ha ha

Emcee was trying to control her laughter. Mano was embarrassed. They walked in to the venue..

Mano: Theriyadhu nu solla veandiyadhu dhaane??

Lekha: Apdi sonna.. Ungalku dhaane insult aagum mama..

He shook his head and walked ahead.. She ran and joined him.. She wanted to appease his mind..

Soon after the arrival of all the fashion gurus and elites of industry, the event started. This year's event was inaugurated by a top fashionista in the country. The fashion event had three rounds. First round's theme was based on fairy tale.

Everyone in the audience and judges panel were expecting usual disney princess gowns. Initial round had top 10 designers from the country. Each and every team wanted to present their best dress for this round as this would decide their future in the industry. The final prize of attending the F country's fashion event was so pretigious. So all the designers wanted to win and steal that title..

First few gowns presented for the competition looked good. Each brand represented one particular fairytale. But History and Magic both chose Cinderella as their theme. Judges were so eager to see their presentations as they were fighting neck to neck from the beginning..

Then History presented their gown. The gown was unusually covered with leaves and looked like a pumpkin. The model then tightened the sash in her gown.

When the sash was tightened, the folded gown was revealed. It was made of layers and layers of tulle. The stones were embellished in every pleat and the aqua blue gown enthralled the judges and audiences.

Suhasini and Prerna were also watching the show from backstage.

Suhasini: Interesting...

Prerna: Enna interesting ah?? Neeye impress aagure na judges... Kashtama appo??

Suhasini: talent enga irundhalum paarattanum Prerna...

Prerna: Eeshwara....

Suhasini: Ingayum Eeshwar ah??

Prerna: Kadavule sonnen de..

Suhasini: Paathene..

Prerna: Next naama dhaan..

Suhasini: I know.. Vaa.. Rohit ready le???

Prerna: yes.. All set...

Magic's model entered the ramp. Everyone expected a huge gown from Magic. But the model was wearing a simple gray gown. There was nothing to be talked about in that gown.