Help me

'If you love somebody, then their happiness is your happiness; their pain is your pain.'

Kishore had no words in reply...

Suhasini: What are you glaring at???

Kishore: Are you sure??

Suhasini: Yes I'm... Yaaro doctor kitte pesanum nu sonninga le... Talk with him... Arrange my session soon...

Kishore: Amma... Maharani... It's not that easy... Veliya irukka unga Hulk ku therinja ennai idhe hospital le podhachiruvar...

Suhasini: You worry about contacting that Doctor... I'll take care of my man...

Kishore: My man??? Hmmm... Enaku ellam rewind le kekura maari irukku...

Suhasini: Puriyale...

Kishore: Andha malai um 5 varushathuku munnadi ungale en kitte My Wife nu dhaan solluchi...

Suhasini: Doctor.. Did you forget?? You're talking about my husband... Already Hulk nu sonnadhuke mannichiten... Ippo malai adhu idhu nu pesite poringa...

Kishore: Sorry your highness.. closed zipped...

Neenga paduthukonga.. Unga husband vandha ennai dhaan kathuvar...

She nodded and got into her bed..

Kishore: I thought their daughter took after her father... She took after both of them; particularly their sassiness and sarcasm.. kudumbama oruthane kalaaikringa...

Adi: What are you day dreaming about???

How is she??? Aren't you supposed to take care of her??

Kishore: Rajaa... Mannaa... Ennai paatha paavama illaya?? Ungale pathi manasule kooda nenaika mudiyale... Ennai ipdi paduthuringale...

Adi glared at him seriously...

Kishore: I'm sorry...

Actually your wife woke up... We even talked too...

Adi: What???

Suhasini cursed him for throwing her under bus...

Adi came near her... Kishore left the room...

Adi: Hasi...

Sadhana... Sadhana...

Suhasini opened her eyes slowly and looked at him. He looked so worried. It hurt her to the core to see him in pain. He waited four years for her. He protected her silently. He hid in shadows. Longed only for her. If she was the day, then he was her night..

What if she was unrelated to him, this thought disturbed her.. She made her mind...

Even if I'm not her, I'll give him everything he deserves.. Ava vandhirukanum na eppavo vandhirukkanum... Ini Avan enaku dhaan... I'm Suhasini...

Suhasini: Call me Hasini...

Adi: Haan???

Suhasini: Apdi dhaane ennai kupduve?? Apdiye kupdu... Enakum pazhagiruchi.. apram nee mathavanga munnadi thappa kuptuta.. adhan...

She could see the hesitation and pain in his voice when he called her Sadhana. He might hide his pain from world but she would not let him suffer.

Adi: How are you feeling now???

Suhasini: I'm all good... adhu chumma hangover... How are you?? Unaku romba Vali eh kuduthutena???

Adi: Enna Vali???