S Country

'Relationship gets stronger when both are willing to understand mistakes and forgive each other.'

Song suggestion: In the middle of the chapter.. Do listen and read.. I'm sure that will be a great experience...

Adi and Suhasini started early from Z in their private plane. She was completely busy during the travel. She was designing on our tablet. Adi leaned on her and played with her.

Suhasini: Summa iru Adi..

Adi: Aren't we here for a personal trip?? Why are you still working??

Suhasini: You told me at the last minute.. I still have so many works in pending.. This is the draft I need to finish before this week..

Adi: You do your work.. I'm not disturbing you..

Suhasini: you are constantly touching me.. How can I concentrate??

Adi: Pesave koodadhu.. Mela saaya kooda koodadha??

Suhasini: yeah.. Don't touch me..

Adi: Okay I'll not touch you.. Until you ask me..

He turned towards his laptop and started working.. She really annoyed him this time.. She knew how hard it was for them to have sometime together. She didn't want to stay away from him. But it was going to be difficult to console him this time.

She had a point. She was busy. It was his mistake to constantly tease her. Her mind was wavering to both sides. He did not even look at her during the whole trip.

They both landed on S country by noon.. The king and queen of that country personally came to receive them..

Adi: King Demir and Queen Sara....

He bowed to them... Suhasini followed suit..

Demir: My hearty welcome to PM and his first lady...

Sara: My rugged boy grew into a handsome and smart PM... Demir... Look at him... Evlo valandhuttan...

Welcome Suhasini... I know you.. We even attended your wedding..

Suhasini: Hello King and Queen.. You both look so young.. I'm just in awe..

They smiled at her..

Sara: You have good eyes Adi.. I really like her..

Adi: She likes to speak with everyone.. Except me..

Sara: Don't tease her... Come.. Let's go to palace..

Suhasini: hmm...

They reached palace soon. A girl came and hugged Adi before they even entered the palace.

Adi: Hey Alka.... nalla valandhutte...

Alka: you should have waited mama.. You should have waited..

Suhasini was extremely pissed off.. She didn't like the way Alka clung on Adi.. He even stayed calm..

Sara: You didn't meet Suhasini.. Welcome her.. See how beautiful she is...

Alka: Hello.. I'm Alka..

Suhasini: Hello...

Alka: Mama.. Its been years since you came here.. Why don't you come out with me??

We can race.. Like olden days..

Suhasini never got to know about his racing days.. Her anger reached roof. She kept calm throughout this ordeal.

Sara: Alka.. They are tired from their trip.. Let them freshen up.. We can join them for Lunch in an hour.. Okay??

Alka: Okay Mom.. Mama and Suhasini, I'll meet you guys at dining hall after an hour..