Your eyes

'Some eyes touch you more than hands ever could'

Monica still believed that Adi was the father of the child. So she tried to take another test. But Doctor denied from testing again as it may result in miscarriage. She was going mad in angry. She tried calling Rajeev to help her father.

But he did not respond to her calls. She then called the number she dreaded to call. The call got picked up after several rings..

Adi: Hello..

Monica: Adi, plan panni pannite le?? Un kozhandhai eh yethukka matre le?? Porandha apram prove pandren paaru..

Adi: Inniku Kishore sonnadhu dhaan unmai Monika..

His voice was calm at the other end..

Monica: What do you mean??

Adi: I didn't save my samples in Military hospital. Even the saved ones were destroyed last year when I got married.. If I had known earlier, I would have stopped you from getting pregnant..

Tears started rolling down her cheeks.. His calm voice made her realise the truth..

Adi: I don't know whose baby you are carrying.. But I can help you to find the father if you wish for it..

Her pride stopped her..

Monica: Veandom.. I'll take care.. En appa ve arrest panni ulla vechitu ippo ipdi pesuriya???

Adi: Your father committed a mistake.. You have become a pawn in someone else's game.. Try to think about it.. Call me if you need any help..

He turned around after answering the call.. Suhasini stood behind him..

Adi: When did you come??

Suhasini: The moment you attend the call.. I wasn't eavesdropping.. sapda kupdalam nu vandhen...

Adi: Monica kitte pesunen...

Suhasini: Ketten...

She then came near him and held his hands..

Suhasini: You did what was needed.. Don't feel bad.. I know you are not rejoicing this victory as you always do..

Nee unakaga idhe seiyale... You did this for our country.. You did it for greater good.. edhuvum thappilla..

She hugged him..

Suhasini: Sariya soldrena??

Adi: Romba sariya soldringa madam...

He reciprocated her hug...

-----------

Adi and Suhasini reached F country after voting in the elections.

Suhasini: Eeshwar and Prerna Eppo varuvanga??? Naama yean munnadiye vandhutom??

Adi: They will come in three more days.. Next week dhaane fashion week...

And namma summa vandhom..

Suhasini: Don't lie.. I know you will be having some plan..

Adi: Ingaye dhaan pesanuma??? First we will go and settle.. And then we can talk..

She nodded her head..

F country's Prime minister invited them to his house.. So they went and had a lunch and finished the formalities..

Suhasini waited for Adi to return from the meeting. He returned in an hour.

Suhasini: Innum konja neram aayirundha ingaye maram aayiruppen...