Anniversary

'I love your feet because they wandered over the earth and through the wind and water until they brought you to me.'

**Mature content in the chapter**

Prerna was about to leave after dressing up Suhasini..

Suhasini: Stay with me...

Prerna: I wish to.. But today's star is you.. And you can come when I call you.. Okay?? I have to leave now di.. There are so many things to take care..

Suhasini: I'm scared.. I don't know why..

Prerna: Andha lady sonnadhu ellam oru matter ah???

Suhasini: Illa Prerna.. There is something inconspicuous... I feel ominous...

Prerna: You don't worry.. You saw how brother-in-law defended you right?? He will be with you... Don't worry.. Okay I'll get going.. You come once receiving my call..

Suhasini: Adi enga??

Prerna: Eeshwar is dealing with him....

She soon left the chamber..

------

Rajeev was in call with Monika..

Rajeev: Who asked your mom to attend that party??

Monika: I don't know.. She didn't inform me...

Rajeev: She would've blabbered the truth.. Do you know what will happen if Adi comes to know the truth?? Can you imagine??

Monika: Don't threaten me.. He will accept when he knows I'm pregnant with his child..

Rajeev: He threw your mom out... He banned your family from entering royal palace... Innum Unaku puriyaleiya??

Monika: Don't talk like this with me.. I'm sensitive..

Rajeev: Okay... I understand..

He gritted his teeth..

Monika: When do I reveal my pregnancy to Adi???

Rajeev: 3 months dhaane aayiruku.. We can inform once you are stable.. Once he cannot do anything...

Monika: okay..

Rajeev: Tell your mom to keep her mouth shut... Otherwise our plans will be spoilt..

She hummed in reply..

------

Suhasini entered the hall which was dimly lit.. She could see people sitting in tables in the two sides. She walked slowly as limelight focused on her..

When she reached the center.. An LED screen lighted up... A video started playing.. It was their wedding video.. They both looked so awkward and shy in it..

There were clippings of their initial 3 days spent in palace.. She remembered how they both despised each other then. He even used to moved an inch away from her when no one was looking at them..

Her eyes were filled with tears and there was a constant smile on her lips. There were clippings of their dances, their tours, events and public meetings. Suhasini could see the progression of their love in that video.. Her heart swelled with love and pride for her man..

Video stopped playing.. All the lights went off.. She suddenly felt someone standing so close to her and he held her face and planted a kiss on her lips...

Adi: I love you jaan...

She then realized him moving away from her..

A voice suddenly emerged through microphone...