My woman's heart

'But if only she knew how many things I want to say and I don't.'

Inside the study....

Suhasini walked in with the cookies on tray and looked at the man who was looking all serious..

Suhasini: Adi...

Adi: Hmmm...

Suhasini: I need to tell you something... And before that.... Have these cookies... I baked them... Tell me how does it taste???

Adi took a bite of it and did not say anything. He started concentrating on the newspaper in his hands.

Suhasini: Nalla irukka illaya nu sollama apdiye padikuriye???

He looked at her finally...

Adi: Nalla irukku...

He said calmly. She was not able to guess his mood from that reply. She braced herself to confess.

Suhasini: you can do it girl... You can...

Adi: Hasini... Come here...

Suhasini: Haan... Varen varen...

She went near him as turned his chair behind the table and he pulled her by waist to make her stand between his legs...

She felt too shy to even look down at his face. He was still sitting on that chair. She felt the brimming intimacy between them. She also realised his arms circling her waist as he hugged her.

Adi: Thank you, Hasini...

Suhasini: Haan???

Adi: why are you always day dreaming about something???

Suhasini: Hey I'm not... I'm just...

Adi: just???

Suhasini: just spaced out... Okay.. coming back here... Edhuku thank you???

He then lifted his head to look at her face. She slowly sat down between his legs. His look showed his sincerity..

Adi: You helped my sister in a dire situation.. you didn't leave her alone.. you were ready to give up your pride...

You always did your best to save me... In tha past and in present too...

I'm extremely grateful for whatever you did...

She pressed his hands...

Suhasini: you really don't have to thank me... I did what I had to do... She is your sister.. She is family.. she loves me... And I cannot stand a crime against women... Those whoever do these crimes, pick women because they think we are weak...

You did a great job by killing that bastard.. otherwise I would have shot him...

She suddenly closed her mouth...

Suhasini: Sorry sathama solliten... You are a PM... Don't worry inime solla matten...

He smiled in return...

Adi: Actually I didn't kill him... I just left him in a place where he would die... And he did...

Suhasini: Wow... Where??

Adi: Demilitarized zone...

Suhasini: DMZ???? Cool... You are such a badass, Adi...

She again placed her hand on our mouth...

Suhasini: I'm becoming so crass.. nenaichadhu ellam soldren..

Adi: You can.. nee edhu nenaichalum sollalam en kitte...