My Wife

'You don't cross my mind, you live in it.'

There was an another knock and this time, it was his assistant, who brought him the dress.

She soon got dressed in the knee length white fit and flare gown. They both came out of the suite.

Suhasini: Adi...

Adi: hmm....

Suhasini: hotel evlo nalla irukku le...

Adi: yeah...

Suhasini: why don't we stay here??

Adi: No...

Suhasini: we can spice up our life... Eppavum veetleiye irukkom le... Oru change ku hotel try pannalam...

She then winked at him. He pinched her cheeks for how ambiguous her words sounded.

Adi: Unaku vaai jaasthi ah pochi...

Suhasini: Please.....

Adi: Nope.. Hotels are not safe...

Suhasini: anniku night mattum nee hotel le stay panniye...

Adi: Thanks to someone.. Adhuku apram dhaan hotel safe illa nu naan decide pannen...

She gulped and acted innocent..

Suhasini: Even I'm also affected...

Adi: I could see...

He then looked at her from head to toe with a mocking look.

She turned her head away and did not talk with him anymore.

------

She was used to him coming home late. But he always returned home everyday. There were few days where she thought that he could have spend time with Monica.

She did not even bother about it and did not ask him anything as she thought that they were an item and they were going to get married eventually once their situation was resolved.

She started concentrating on her business. She almost had everything ready. But they were currently lacking on a proper business plan.

It was getting late on a particular night and she was working on their plan. She was feeling so hungry. So she went to the kitchen.

As it was so late into the night, maids were left to their quarters.

She just found some packs of maggi and she started cooking one for herself.

When Adi entered the home, a smell wafted his nose and he looked towards the kitchen. He was continuously busy with the conference which was going to be held by the next month.

He then saw suhasini sitting on dining table and having something.

Adi: What are you doing at this time??

Suhasini: I was working earlier. I suddenly felt hungry... Adhan..

Adi: Maids yaarum illaye... Enna panne??? You don't know to cook right??

Suhasini: hey I know to cook Maggi...

Adi: What is it??

Suhasini: Maggi ah va ennadhu nu kette?? Its maggi man.. Everyone's favorite.. Country's favorite..

Adi: oh.. Instant noodles??? They are junk food... They should be banned..

I will pass a notice to the company to get them banned...

Suhasini: Yow Adi no... Please....

You are my sweet purushan right??? No... Don't get it banned...