Nayak

'I feel like this is the beginning, though I have loved you for million years.'

Adi let her down gracefully. She nodded her head and thanked him. Everyone clapped for the PM and his timely act. Suhasini walked the ramp and reached backstage.

Rajeev was bewildered by the things he discovered. Nobody in the venue noticed her face. But he took notice of her. He felt insulted and deeply humiliated. He did not want to believe the scene he saw. He rewinded the scene in his mind and looked at it again. The face which appeared on his view was unfathomable. He wanted to confirm it before confusing himself. He looked at that certain PM's place which was already empty.

He quickly regained his composure and walked towards the backstage. A guard stopped him..

Guard: Sir, you can't enter..

Rajeev: I need to go inside.. I need to meet Sia..

Guard: Sorry sir.. PM is visiting the designer..

Rajeev started shouting..

Rajeev: Hey Adi... Adi.. Adi... Dhairyam irundha ulla vida Sollu da..

Adi: Let him in..

His calm voice was heard.

Rajeev walked in towards the Magic's resting room. He saw Sia on Adi's lap.

Rajeev: Do you think this is some sort of play?? Why are you hiding your wife like this??

Adi: Who did say so?? I never hid her.. See now also I'm showing off..

Suhasini: It was my decision.. To hide my identity..

Rajeev: Then why did you play with me???

Suhasini: Check your facts properly.. I never played with you or your emotions.. And I don't have anything to reveal my identity to you.. Its your fault to like me..

Unaku Ennai pidichudhu ngradhukaga en identity eh reveal pannanuma??

Rajeev: Ippo enaku therinjuruche.. Enna pannuve??

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha.. My stupid half-brother.. You are one of the smartest persons walking on this land.. But.. You let your emotions get the best of you.

Nee reveal panna nee epdi kandu pidiche nu therinjurum.. People will find out that you liked someone else's wife and got fooled.

Un Maanam Enna aaguradhu.. Apram un arasiyal kanavu??

Olunga poi velaiya paaru...

Rajeev remembered everything properly this time. There were so many hints all along but he ignored in the name of his emotions.

Rajeev: Ennai asinga paduthitte le...

Ennai asinga paduthitte le... You will suffer.. Your wife will suffer..

Adi smiled..

Adi: adhu naan irukka varaikum nadakadhu..

I promised her that I would keep her safe and prosper forever.. I never forego my words..

Suhasini: You are trying to hurt my family. Stay away.. I'll not let you do that..

Rajeev laughed maniacally...

Rajeev: I will kill both of you.. You both will succumb to death in my hands..

He left the room with those words.. Suhasini came near him.

Suhasini: I brought one more trouble to your way... I'm sorry..

Adi: No jaan... He is always going to be my trouble. Ennale dhaan nee Idhu kulla maatikitte... I'm extremely sorry..