Sun rises in the east

'Night never had the last word. The dawn is always invincible.'

Big guy: Apram yean ma inniku poora azhudhinga???

Suhasini: Naan azhale na Avan ennai nambuvana???

Enaku ippovum avane paakurappo bayam irukku... Ana adhe vida avane kollanum nu veri jaasthi ah irukku... Avan saaguradhe paatha dhaan en manasu nimmadhi aagum Raghav...

Big guy: Neenga kavalai padadhinga ma... Ellam nadakkum... Chief vandhadhum ellame nadakkum...

Mention of his name saddened her face...

Suhasini: Edhachi therinjucha???

Big guy: He is still struggling... Breathing problem irukkam...

Neenga kavalai padadhinga ma... Naalaiku kaalai le elinchiruvar paarunga....

Suhasini: I know... He will come...

She started gazing again...

Big guy: Please don't forget your food ma...

Suhasini: Adi pathi edhachi therinja vandhu sollu Raghav...

Big guy: First thing....

-------

After long struggles, in the early hours of that day, doctors came out with that pleasant news.

Kishore: His highness is breathing properly.... His condition is stable.

Eeshwar: Thank God....

Mahadev sat down calmly. That old man kept his life in his hands. His able son and successor lying in bed left him lifeless. This news relieved his aged mind.

Ranjan had the same relief washed over him. The palace was informed about his condition.

Big guy entered her room in wee hours.

Big guy: Maa, chief's condition is stable... Eppo veanumna elinchiruvar nu soldranga....

Suhasini smiled for the first time.

Big guy left her room to see Rajeev waiting for him.

Big guy: Boss... Indha time le???

Rajeev: Adhe dhaan naan unnai kekren... Nee enna indha time le Inga???

Big guy: Avanga sapdave illa... Sapdama edhachi aachi na... Adhan saptangala nu paaka vandhen... Neenga vera avanga uyiroda irukradhu mukkiyam nu sollirukingale....

Rajeev: Nee enga oru nimisham avanuku viswasi aayitiyo nu nenaichen....

Big guy: Vaaippe illa boss... Neenga vera... I know you like this woman... That is why I'm taking care of her...

This answer satisfied him.

Rajeev: Sari irundhalum ini nee Anga poga Veandom... Vera aal pogatum....

Big guy: Okay boss...

Rajeev left the area and Raghav wiped his invisible swept on his neck.

Big guy: Just miss... Paithyakaran... Iru de... Innum oru naal... En thalaivan vandhu unaku last chapter eludhuvan...

-------

Adi opened his eyes in the morning. He was surrounded by everyone from his family except his wife and daughter.

He was not willing to see such a scene. He wanted to see his wife but he knew the reality.

Madhana touched his face and sat next to him.