Quirky

'Be anything but predictable.'

Prerna looked at her phone which was singing her favorite song and displaying her favorite person's name.

Prerna: Tell me... Why did you call me?? Weren't you busy??

You gave me an appointment for tonight.. So tell me.. What is this call for???

Eeshwar: Hey sweetie... I'm searching for you...

Prerna: Are you here???

Her voice sounded excited for a second.

Eeshwar: No.. I was kidding...

Prerna: I'm gonna kill you... Nobody is looking forward for your arrival..

She lied...

Eeshwar: Oh.. Then I'll inform my driver to turn around..

Prerna: Hey Eeshwar.. Stop... Where are you??

Eeshwar: I'm yet to enter the venue.. I'm near the entrance..

So tell me now.. Where are you??

Prerna: I'm at the backstage..

Eeshwar: Okay.. I'll come and meet you then...

Prerna: Don't.. Mama is here.. Why don't you go and see him??

Eeshwar: What?? My brother??

Prerna: Yes...

Eeshwar: Okay then I'll meet him first before making my way towards backstage..

She chuckled and hummed in response. The results of the previous round were announced soon. Magic was leading the table so far.

The theme of the next round was announced as Quirky. Everyone was excited to see the designs as this was not a usual theme.

Ashwini thought that she would definitely win this round as her dresses were always praised as quirky and unique.

The models from the other three teams walked the ramp. Their dresses were unique but they couldn't be called quirky. Seeing their designs, Ashwini gained confidence.

Ash's model entered the ramp dressed in cat suit. The chest region and sleeves were covered in black feathers. It was a sheer lace black and hue catsuit. It was quite bold as the black undergarments of the model were visible. This showed her interpretation of the word Quirky. It was extremely beautiful and was well received among the audience and judges. Ashwini wasn't able to wait for Magic's presentation.

Suhasini was watching Ash's model on ramp and stood without any words.

Prerna: What are you seeing???

Suhasini: Look at that dress. Isn't it so good???

Except her personality, everything is good..

Prerna: Madam, she tried to kill you..

Suhasini: I didn't forget it. I'm just appreciating the talent.

She is really talented. Can't you see??

Prerna: You know what?? I will go there and stand... I don't want to listen to anything you say..

Suhasini: Ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Magic's model finally walked the ramp. She was dressed like a pixie and she had wings attached to her dress. She slowly walked the ramp. The judges were left confused again.
What was so quirky about it??

The dress looked awesome without any doubts. The bodice had sweetheart neckline and the upper part was covered with green and orange leaves and few vines were sticked to the dress to give the feeling of jungle. The skirt part of the gown was made of ruffled and multilayered green tulle.