I'm your wife

'You have no idea how much I care about you.'

He controlled himself after a long time struggle.. But the woman next to him was continuously making noises.

Adi: Ippo nee summa irukkiya illaya???

Suhasini: Illana Enna pannuve???

Adi: Konja nerathuku munnadi Enna nadandhucho... That will happen again.. Do you want that??

Suhasini did not fight anymore and turned calm in a second.

This gangster could do anything to me.. I have to be calm...

But she was not able to keep her mouth closed for a long time..

Suhasini: Adi....

Adi: hmm..

Suhasini: Why are we going to palace suddenly??

Adi: Empress wants us to come back.. Naama poiyum romba naal aachi le...

Suhasini: oh...

Adi: why?? Are you sad?? En kooda thaniya irukradhu avlo pidichirukka?? Veetuku thiruppidava???

Suhasini: no no no no no.. You drive..

Who wishes to be alone with you.. No way..

They both reached the palace at lunch time..

Empress, His father and mother were already on dining table.. They joined them then..

Madhana: aww ungale paathe evlo naal aachi?? Vaanga vaanga... First lunch mudichiralam...

Suhasini greeted everyone on the table. They both sat next to each other..

Mahadev: Eeshwar indha time ku vandhurukanum.. Innum kaanom...

Adi: is he on a trip again, Father??

Mahadev: yeah.. Just a three days trip.. His flight even landed.. But he is not picking up my call..

Adi: let me try, Father..

Mahadev: you sit Adi... Finish your lunch...

Adi: As you say father..

He bowed respectfully to his father. Suhasini was mesmerized to see this side of him. He never bowed his head down in front of anyone but his elders.

They started eating and he was serving her in between their talks. Empress did not eat much. She had few words to exchange and then retired to her chamber.

As he was serving her, he mistakenly took her spoon instead of his spoon. She then whispered in his ear.

Suhasini: adi... That's my saliva...

Adi: Sari paravale vidu...

Suhasini: you don't eat from my plate then.. now you are eating from my spoon..???

She was deeply confused with this guy and he never explained her anything..

Adi: What did we do earlier in car?? Adhe vidava ippo exchange aayida pogudhu.????

He truly despised such exchange before marriage. He always kept everything clean around him. But he did not despise her touch and saliva..  He rather enjoyed it than to be disgusted. He was shocked with himself for wanting more.

Suhasini: you gangster... Naan un kitte pesave maatten po...

Adi: If you don't talk to me right now, My mother will think that we both are not being happy together..