Rajeev's arrival

'That ominous warning usually means a really bad one is coming.'

Suhasini: enaku ennamo manase sari illa indha party ku poga...

Prerna: why??? You guys are in love.. Proposed and happily living together.. Apram Enna aayida podhu??

Suhasini: Theriyale..

Prerna: you have to attend these events Suhasini.. Un duties aache.. Plus see the positive side.. You will be donating.. This will help many poor kids..

Suhasini: yeah.. Adhuku dhaan poganum nu naanum nenaikren..

Her mind did not settle even for a moment..

------

Venue....

Adi and Suhasini entered with a grace. He was clad in grey two piece suit and she donned a grey and pink combination chiffon saree.. They looked ethereal together.

As they posed for photos,

Adi: Did I miss to say something today??

Suhasini: what??

Adi: you look so beautiful.. Like just out of dreams..

She smiled at him..

Suhasini: you look good too..

Adi: I know..

Suhasini: Narcissistic gangster..

He winked at her..

Adi noticed her restlessness and asked her about it once they reached their seats..

Adi: Hasini... You are being little absentminded.. What happened??

Suhasini: I don't know Adi.. Edho thappa nadakka pora maari feel aagudhu..

Adi: As long as I'm here.. Nothing wrong will happen.. Don't worry jaan.. I'm here with you..

Suhasini: I don't know.. Something is off..

Her ominous feelings soon turned into a reality.

She saw Monica entering the hall with a guy. He looked handsome but unlike Adi he had a dark aura around him..

She then noticed Adi being infuriated.

Suhasini: What happened Adi??

Adi: I'll explain you later, Hasini...

But she felt bad to see him getting infuriated over Monica. She did not ask him anymore. That guy and Monica came and sat opposite to them.

Soon the bidding for donated items started. Adi placed his hand on her hand.. She was not able to express what she was feeling..

A particular item caught everyone's eyes when it was introduced for bidding. Adi was shocked to find it in the donation. That guy smiled at Adi..

Adi remained calm not expressing much on his face. Suhasini tried to understand the situation.

Event soon got over. Adi moved to attend a call. Monica who was waiting for her moment, reached Suhasini.

Monica: Hello Hasini... I hope you are doing good..

Suhasini: I was.. Ippo nee vandhutte le.. Inime dhaan theriyum...

Monica: See Adi is getting jealous to see me with other guy..

Suhasini: How long are you gonna believe this lie??

Monica: what??

Suhasini: If he loves you, he will be with you.. He would have fought his family to be with you.. He wouldn't be with me...