Orchestrating a drama

'Play every game as if it is your last one.'

The election campaign was in full swing. Everyone was working hard for their parties. Adhiyaman and his party members were openly commenting and calling Adi as a Rich Womanizer. They paid to many women welfare organisations to file cases against Adi. They did not leave any stone unturned.

Eeshwar was working with his PR team and tried to do damage control. They tried everything. But public were confused about this issue.

Adi and Eeshwar were doing their works from farmhouse on that particular day..

Eeshwar: Brother.. Things are going in a wrong direction.. We really need to do something..

How are you going to prove that you are not the father??

Adi: Don't worry Eeshwar... Everything will be fine..

But if we want things to be smooth and fine.. We need to do few things..

Eeshwar: Anything for you brother... States in the north are against us.. These welfare organisations are literally slamming your name.

We really have to do something..

Adi: Let us prove first..

Eeshwar: Do you have any plan in mind??

Adi: Nope..

He said leisurely..

Eeshwar: Brother.. I'm running crazy here.. Today is the last day to campaign... moonu naal le election...

Adi: Eeshwar, we don't have to do anything... Nadakradhu thaanave nadakkum paakuriya??

Eeshwar had a confused look on his face. Adi was looking towards the gate... A car came and stopped at the gate.. Monica alighted from the car..

Second prince was irritated to see her.. Then he noticed his brother whose lips curved lightly... It lasted only for few seconds..

Two weeks made her look more round.

Monica: Adi..

Adi: Yes..

Monica: I need to talk to you in private..

Adi: All our affairs are world known.. I don't think my brother would be an hindrance..

You can blabber whatever you wish to blabber..

Monica: My words sound like a blabbering to you??

Adi nodded his head..

Monica: I'm thinking about our future and you are mocking me..

you don't wish to acknowledge my child, right??

Don't worry.. Tomorrow this world will know that this is our child and we are his parents..

Adi: Nee yean avlo dhooram pore Monica??

Naane Soldren adhu en kozhandhai dhaan.. Nee Enna nenaichalum prove panna mudiyadhu..

Monica was shocked..

Adi: Yes... No one in this country dares to go against their PM.. Unaku theriyadha??

Ippovum inga jammer irukku... You will be thoroughly checked before going out.. My private property.. Veliya irundhu edhuvum shoot pannavum mudiyadhu..

So, the conclusion is.. You can never prove that the child you are carrying is mine..

Monica: Why are you doing this to me, Adi??