Outsider

'Let the dogs bark, the Lion is still the King.'

Adi: Can everybody stop for a moment????

And you...

He looked at Suhasini...

Adi: Sit down...

Mahadev: Adi....

She looked at the man sitting next to her...

Adi: I said... Sit...

She sat down...

Mahadev: Adi....

Adi: My wife did not do anything, Father..

Mahadev: She agreed, son... How are you saying??? Do you have anything to prove her innocence???

King asked him calmly.

Adi: I believe in her innocence..

Suhasini looked at him in a different light. After her confession, everyone had a look of doubt on their faces except her man. She was moved.

Mahadev: We do too... But she is the one saying that she aborted the child...

Adi: She did not do anything to have a child, father...

Oorvashi was not able to calm down. She stood up...

Oorvashi: It was me, Father.. I was the one who got abortion..

Her words escaped through tears..

Madhana: What did you say??? I cannot believe it...

Empress: Who is the father??

Mahadev: Tell me.. Who is the father??

His voice sounded rigid..

Eeshwar: Open your mouth, sister...

She continued crying without answer.

Mahadev: You know about our family.. Even when I questioned your sister-in-law just now, you didn't open your mouth... That innocent girl was about to bite the bullet for you...

You committed a sin, daughter.. you disappointed your father..

Suhasini: I was the one who asked her not to tell anything, Father... It was an accident.. it was not her mistake..

And I'm an outsider. But she belongs to royal family. Moreover no one knows anything about me. So even if someone tried to cook up a rumor, it will not affect anyone...

She said that looking at Ashwini. Ashwini did not expect the things to end up this way. She was extremely happy when she saw Suhasini in hospital on that day. She did not notice the next person properly. So she went inside and bribed the nurse to give her the details.

When she saw the name Sadhana, she started digging her history. She found that Suhasini is Sadhana through her college. So she happily came to expose Suhasini but she did not expect to expose Oorvashi. At that point, she realised that she was not going to end in a pretty good shape.

Suhasini: Oorvashi is a princess and she had an ectopic pregnancy and went through pain recently. So please consider her condition, Father..

Empress: Little brat... Sit down..

Third Princess... Tell me the name... I know you won't lie...

Your father is disappointed... Your mother is crying.. At the end of the day, we are family.. We want you to live well.. Tell us... If he has cheated you, we will kill him..