Hosting a tea party

'A real man stands up for and defends the woman he loves.'

Adi reached the city day before as he promised. But suhasini stayed so busy in planning the tea party. She ordered everything extravagantly to match royalty.

Madhana helped her with the planning but she still had doubts on many of the things. Prerna and Eeshwar were busy in organizing their anniversary party. She did not want to disturb Adi as he returned exhausted from his tour.

She was almost running around the palace to get things done. She was walking down the corridor. Adi suddenly pulled her into a chamber..

Suhasini: Hey Adi.. What are you doing?? Daytime it is??

Adi: Kaadhaluku pagal aachi raathri aachi...

Suhasini: Aahaahaa.. Do your campaign outside.. Don't do it with me..

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha ha.. Do you know how much I was waiting to meet you?? And here you are running around the palace.. You are not even looking at my face..

Suhasini: Sorry baby.. Even I'm dying to spend sometime with you.. But what to do?? I have to host this party.. Hence I have to plan it..

You know what, they are really tiresome.. Look at this notebook.. I have already marked everything and ordered everything.. But I'm so worried...

Adi: Let's deal with it sometime later.. This is my bribe time..

Suhasini: You naughty gangster.. Stay away.. We are not newly married anymore..

Adi: enaku nee eppavum pudhusu dhaan di...

He kissed her this time by holding her between the door and wall... They kissed like there was no tomorrow.. They expressed their feelings through that kiss. Time went by without their notice..

Suhasini: paaru... Unnale time aayiruchi...

Adi: Give me your note book..

She handed him the note..

He then made few calls..

Adi: Here it is.. All done..

Suhasini: Just like that??

Adi: yes.. You have to be smarter to get things done..

Suhasini: who said I'm dumb?? Didn't I make you do my job??

Adi looked at her admiringly...

Adi: You have really grown.. Peeppa...

Suhasini: Yaare peeppa sonne??? Konnuruven unnai..

She started hitting him...

Adi: Podhum ma...

Suhasini: Sari.. I will go and check the decorations in the hall.. Please baby...

Adi: Night room ku dhaane varanum??

Suhasini: Ha ha ha ha ha.. Peeppa nu sonne le.. Veliya dhaan iru...

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..

She left the chamber with a smile on her face. His presence changed everything in her. Days became more brighter and happier when he was around.

--------

She reached their chamber at night and looked at Adi who slept soundly. She did not disturb him and laid next to him.

She settled herself in the bed. Suddenly he pulled her towards him. She was shocked at first and then examined his face. He was still sleeping peacefully.