Package

'I'm here and I will always be here.
For you.'

He left her to breath after he was satisfied with his kiss..

Suhasini: Nee romba vaalu thanam pandre adi...

Adi: Apdiya?? Apdi Enna pannen??

Suhasini: chi po...

Adi: Sari kai le Enna apdi maraichu maraichu vechirukke???

Suhasini: Empress grandma kuduthadhu... Naan Innum open pannale.. Just look at the box.. It just exudes her elegance le???

Adi: you really know how to brown nose someone...

Suhasini: yours truly don't do that..

Adi: look at your face.. Money grubber...

I think its some jewelry..

Suhasini: apdiya??

Adi: yeah.. Look at the emblem on the box.. Idhu Royal emblem.. This one has this emblem because it belongs to our family..

Suhasini: Adi... Un veetle enaku idhellam tharanga le.. Nee ennai divorce pandrapo, Naan idhellam eduthutu poita Enna panuva??

Adi: you will never get a chance.. Naan unnai vitta dhaane?? Naan unnai katti potruven... En bed leiye.. En life leiye...

And Idhellam Unaku dhaan.. Nee odanum nu avasiyam illa..

Suhasini: apdiya??

Adi: Ama.. These are for Mrs. Aditya... Ippo Neenga dhaane Mrs. Aditya...

Suhasini: un kaadhuku vandhurucha adhu kulla??

Nee kochikitiya?? I said it to your girlfriend..

Adi: naan yean kochikanum?? You didn't lie about anything...

And she deserves what you did.. You don't worry about her..

Suhasini: Irundhalum nee ava kitte pesirukalam..

Adi: Nee Enna pandre nu theriyudha?? You are sending your husband away to another girl..

Suhasini: why do you phrase it like that??

Adi: That is what you are doing...

Suhasini: sari.. Don't be grumpy..

She tried to appease him but he did not budge.. She then looked at the box in her hands.

Suhasini: Waahhh.. Adi.. Look at here... Diamond earrings...

She said as she opened the gift box.

Adi: oh...

He then got it from her and made her stand in front of the mirror as he stood behind her.

She was on fire when his fingers touched her ear. He slowly traced her earlobe and gently found the ear hole with his fingers. He then slowly pushed the earring into the hole. She was astonished by his gentleness. He put them on both of the ears and adjusted her hair behind her face.. He kissed her nape and then looked at her face on the mirror.

She was blushing uncontrollably. He knew he had some place in her heart. But he was also aware that she still had divorce in her mind. He did not want to divorce her and he would delete that thought from her mind too.

Adi: pudichurukka??

Suhasini: ennadhu???

Adi: earrings ketten...

Suhasini: pudichirukku... Day after tomorrow party irukku sonne le?? Anniku pottukava??? Raindrop earrings.. Romba azhaga irukkum..

Adi: they are yours.. Do as you wish...