I respect her

'Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love'

Suhasini woke up the next morning. She felt some discomfort and found herself tied to the bed. She checked around the room for the guy who tied her up. She then heard the shower.

Suhasini: Adiii... Adiiiii.....

He came out of the shower leisurely..

Adi: Why are you screaming baby??

Suhasini: Why did you tie me up??

Adi: you evaded the punishment and went to sleep right??

Suhasini: I was tired..

Adi: Since I didn't punish you last night....

He walked towards the bed... He climbed and straddled her.. She was so mesmerized to see him as the water droplets on his hair slid down his face.. She controlled herself..

Suhasini: Adi... You gangster.. Ketta paiya.. Leave me...

Adi: Mudiyadhu.. Enna pannuve???

He then leaned towards her.. She closed her eyes and expected his lips.. But the kiss didn't happen..

She opened her eyes to see empty room and her hands were loosened..

-----

In the living area,

Kishore: Onnum illa manna.... I'm planning to fund an hospital with few of doctors. Planning to add some facilities.. Government help irukkuma??

Adi: If you are offering these facilities for free, I will provide you my utmost support financially and personally.. Submit a proposal to the area officer and health minister..

Kishore: Idhu podhume.. Idhu podhume..

Suhasini: Hey adi.. Ennai apdiye kattil le katti pottutu vandhutte... Kazhatti vitta full ah kazhatta mattiya?? It took me sometime to finally open the ties...

She then looked up and saw Kishore... She directed her eyes towards Adi.. He had an expression of disbelief..

Suhasini: Okay I'm going back to work today.. I'm getting late.. Bye...

She ran back to the room...

Kishore: ayyooo ennale thaanga mudiyaleiye.. Idhe yaarachi kelungalen..

Adi: Enna kekanum??

Kishore: katti pottu vilayadringa.. Adhuvum kattil le...

Neenga Mannar Neenga pannalam...

Adi: Kishore..........

Kishore: kelambanuma??? Neenga thirumba poi katta poringala??

Che.. Kelamba poringala??

Adi: your back needs some serious kicks..

Kishore: veandom.. Last time kaal le odhachadhe romba naal valichudhu.. Naan varen...

He left the house soon.. Adi shook his head when he remembered the way she blabbered without even noticing..

---------

Suhasini reached Magic's office by 10 in the morning..

Prerna: Namma store extension ku 3 venue paathurundhom le???

Adhu moonume okay aayiruchi...

Suhasini: Apdiya??? neraiya kaasu soldrangala???

Prerna: No reasonable rate ke ready nu sollitanga..