Hasini 2.0

'They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourselves.'

Adi went for work early in the morning. Prerna came to pick Suhasini up to visit Magic.

Prerna: You look dashing...

Suhasini: Thank you...

Prerna: But this isn't how Suhasini dressed in the past...

Suhasini: Pinna epdi??

Prerna: Come with me...

She took her to the dressing room and gave her the dress..

Suhasini: Jeans, Jacket and Hoodie???

Prerna: That's how you were in the past....

Suhasini: Cool...

Prerna: You were quite mindful about the media and paparazzi... So no one had idea that you own Magic and you are Sia...

Suhasini: Wait a minute...

Prerna: What??

Suhasini: Are you telling me that I'm Sia??? The Sia??? The cult designer.. who rocked her international stage in her first show?? The one who designed melting dress???

Prerna smiled and answered...

Prerna: Yes that's you... You are Sia...

Suhasini: Wow man.... I have been my fan without even knowing anything.. I recently came across her... I know this mysterious designer... Recent ah dhaan per therinjikitten after much work... Ana adhu naana irukkum nu naan nenaichi kooda paakale...

Prerna: Sari get ready... We will go.. you too have so much to share.. Isn't it???

Suhasini: Yes...

Suhasini explained everything to her on way...

Prerna: so you want me to help you identify your friends and foes...

Suhasini: Yes... There should be a big enmity behind that accident... Adi Mela ivlo veruppu yean... Idhellam naana therinjukka naal aagum... Adhu varaikum you help me with identifying these people.. unnai thavirthu Ennale yaaraiyum namba Mudiyadhu....

Prerna: I'm always there to help you...

Suhasini: Does brother-in-law know about my condition??

Prerna: Therinju irukkum... Ana Avan en kitte sollale.. Neram varum bodhu avane kettukren...

Suhasini: Hmmm....

They reached Magic soon...

Suhasini: Wow.... This is???

Prerna: This is our main factory... We built it after finishing your first international trip... You were not here then...

Suhasini: Ama naan illadhappo yaar handle panna???

Prerna: You would like this person... You chose him...

Suhasini: I don't remember...

Prerna: No problem.. It's Kannan... Avan kitte theriyadha maari kaamchikadhe.. Avanuku nee Goddess maari...

Suhasini: Goddess ah??

Prerna: Yes you were the first one to recognise him.. you got him the prize he deserved.. you supported him even when he joined your rival's store... Resign pannan nu therinja udane you asked me to poach him...

Suhasini: Wow... How smart of me...

Prerna: Indeed... When it involved Magic, you always stayed on top of the game...