Mudhalvane

'If I know what love is, it is because of you.'

Next day, the news was released to the press.

The Second prince of our country is getting engaged to his lady love.

Everyone was happy except Prerna's Step dad and Vijay.

Empress asked them to move back to palace as there might be chance for scandal. Eeshwar also readily agreed to the condition set by his grandmother due to the impending election.

His conglomerate paid huge sum for canvassing. Adi's PR team was working tirelessly in analysing each and every wards and states of the nation.

They had a huge head ache ahead in the form of Rajeev. He wasn't actively participating in any party or election. But he supported few parties behind the screen financially just to bring Adi down..

Due to his money-crisis, he stayed low and did the help he could rather than active participation. Adi planned to seal this election to ensure the results of general election.

-------

3 months later....

Magic...

The store was so active... Their spring collection received positive reviews from the critics as well as the buyers. Suhasini was working with country's top most ladies and impressed them with her designs.. Sathyakala's project really did turn out as a big hit. Sia's name became a common topic discussed among the elite ladies. Rajeev was also trying to find this mysterious Sia. But he failed to find her actual identity. She even became his obsession after their spring collection. He was yet to realise that his attempts were in vain.

History was running smoothly and they were also showing good results. But they always ended up as second in sales. Both the brands were working towards the fashion event of the year which was about to happen in a month..

Prerna: Queen madam...

Suhasini: Innum Enna queen madam?? Ippo neengalum part of the palace dhaane??

You are even attending events with Second prince..

Prerna: Sari boss madam...

Suhasini: udane thiruppiduviye..

Prerna: keka vida mattengriye..

Suhasini: Ask.. Ask..

Prerna: What is the plan for your anniversary?? Isn't it this month??

Suhasini: yes.. In 10 days.. Haven't planned anything..

Adi is busy with elections and canvassing.. He is constantly traveling.. naanga rendu per olunga pesiye 2 vaaram aachi..

Prerna: Come here...

She hugged her and said...

Prerna: Don't you worry my dear.. He will come back.. Eeshwar is also working day and night with these PR managers and associates to help brother-in-law..

But I know, he will come back for your wedding anniversary...

Rohit entered the studio at that time..

Rohit: Ama thalaivi ungalku wedding day varudhu le... Niyaya padi paatha inniku dhaane naama hotel ponom pendrive edukka...

Suhasini: odiru Rohitey... Kai le maatuna odhaippen..

Rohit: Sikka maateney...

He ran out of the studio.. Suhasini remembered everything from the first time they met.