Golden period

'He slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew a lion was among them.'

Everyone reached Jule island by evening. The island had two regions. The first region was for locals and tourists and tribes lived in the second region. The second region was strictly prohibited for tourists.

The regions were separated by thick forest. Adi and others reached safely and settled themselves in their accomodation.

Adi came out with Eeshwar and Ranjan to visit people. Everyone was so hospitable to him. They even prepared a carnival to celebrate his arrival.

He returned from his visit. As he was coming towards the villa, Suhasini walked towards him in the sand. Their villa was on seashore. Adi and Suhasini chose the first villa. Eeshwar and Prerna were in second. Oorvashi was in third and Ranjan took the villa behind Adi's for his safety.

Suhasini: Paathacha ellaraiyum???

Adi: Hmmm... Nee yean nadandhu vare??? Angaye irukka veandiyadhu dhaane... Naan varen...

Suhasini: You are sweating...

She noticed some rustling in the nearby shrubs behind him... She saw an arrow rushing towards him. She shrieked his name and ran towards him.

She hugged him tightly and turned around. Ranjan jumped before them and the arrow hit his arm.

Prerna and Oorvashi who were watching them from afar ran towards them. Eeshwar stood before Adi and Suhasini.

Adi: Hasini... Are you fine???

She nodded her head...

Adi: Ranjan... Ranjan....

Ranjan: Nothing boss... It just scraped my arm...

Adi: Eeshwar... Help him... Take him to Villa...

Eeshwar held Ranjan... Oorvashi and Prerna also helped him and walked with him to Villa. Adi looked around to see the direction of arrow.

Suhasini: Adi... Nee enga pore???

Adi: Yaar vittanga nu paakanum le...

Suhasini: Naanum varen...

Adi: That's not safe...

Suhasini: Naan illama unnai poga vida matten...

Adi: Paappa it's not safe...

Suhasini: naan keka matten.. kutitu poo...

Adi: Sari vaa...

He walked towards the shrubs. It was some 500m away from them. He noticed people coming out of the shrubs as he approached them. They were the tribes living in the second region. They aimed their arrows at him.

Adi stood before them.

Suhasini: Hey enna pandringa???

She asked at those who were pointing their arrows.

Adi: Ungalku enna prachanai???

The tribal leader came forward.

Tribal leader: Unga kitte naanga perusa edhuvum Kekale.. engale nimmadhiya vaazha vidunga nu sonnom... Ana adhu nadakkale..

Adi: Enna soldringa??? Yaar ungale vaazha vidale???

Leader: Enga edathe soorai aadranga... Athu meeruranga... Enga aalungalku kudikka solli tharanga... Enga veetu pengalai kadathuranga...

Adi: Idhellam panna koodadhu nu dhaane thadai vidhichirukku...

Leader: Andha thadai eh yaarum madhikale...