Inner Chambers of Temple

'Love is our true destiny'

Six months later....

Suhasini was waiting for the results in the international competition. The Magic's dressing room at the backside of the venue shared the similar expression as hers. Her eyes were glued to the first row as she kept looking at her husband who was attending the final day show.

The international show luckily announced their decision to hold the event in Z three months ago instead of F country. However, she thought that this decision must have had something to do with her husband. After all, she was in her last trimester and travelling was prohibited.

Emcee asked all the participants to walk to the stage. She talked with the contestants one by one and asked their families to join them on stage. She then came towards Sia and noticed her baby bump.

Emcee: Wow... Sia... You're pregnant...

We know you're not revealing your face. But can't you reveal about this situation going on here???

She said playfully pointing at her baby bump with a smile.

Sia: oh... It seems that I didn't announce. I've already been married for almost six years and this is our second kid.

Emcee: Wow..

The entire hall was stupefied and the shocking gasps could be heard through the entire hall.

Emcee: Okay... Is your husband working with you?? If I may ask, how old is your first kid?

Sia: He is working for the Government of this great nation. We are entirely in different fields.

My daughter is four and half years old and studying LKG.

Emcee: Are they here to cheer you??

Sia: Luckily yes... Usually my husband tells me that he has meetings and things. Since it is the finale today, he agreed to come.

Emcee: Wonderful. By the way, your saree is dazzling.

Can we call your family to the stage before we announce the winner???

Sia: Yes...

She already discussed revealing her identity with her husband. She finally felt that she can stand shoulders to shoulders with him at this point.

Baby Nasya came running towards her mom after Oorvashi helped her up the stage. Suhasini didn't allow Prerna to attend the show as she was struggling to move with the twins in her third trimester. Hence Oorvashi helped her with the show.

Nasya whispered something to her mother.

Sia held her mic.

Sia: I'm sorry my husband will come to stage in a moment as he is also the presenter to this event.

Emcee who was looking at Nasya's face in shock realised what was happening.

Emcee: Ma'am, are you The Suhasini????

The most prestigious crown princess of this country??? the first lady???

She asked by coming closer to her by keeping her mic away.

Suhasini nodded her head  and answered "yes I'm the bearer of those titles"

She then revealed the face behind the mask.

Emcee: Oh my god... Please give a big round of applause for her royal highness, the crown princess and the first lady of this magnificent Z country, Suhasini AKA Sia!!!!!!

The entire hall erupted in claps. Cameras shutter didn't stop clicking. The light was so glaring. Nasya turned and hugged her mom. Suhasini closed her eyes and held her daughter.