Don't lie

'Secrecy is the enemy of intimacy. Every healthy relationship is built on a foundation of honesty and trust.'

Suhasini and Oorvashi reached Palace by evening.

Oorvashi: Anni... Please don't tell anything to Brother..

She hesitated for a moment and then nodded her head. She was enthusiastic when she started from the hospital. But all her happiness went on drain after the things happened with Oorvashi. Ranjan dropped her home..

She entered to see Adi and Nasya sitting in front of television. Nasya hugged her the moment she saw her in the house.

Suhasini was feeling guilty to look her husband in the eye.

Suhasini: I went to hospital... Adhan late aayiruchi... I'm sorry...

Adi: Hospital???

Suhasini: I went to visit Dr.Kishore. Isn't it my duty as a first lady to visit hospital???

Adi: Hmmm.. okay... Saptiya???

Suhasini: Hmmm... Nee saptiya??

Adi: yes...

Nasya: Mommy... Cook something for me... I'm hungry...

Suhasini: Sari vaa polam...

She lifted her and walked towards the kitchen. Even though they had personal chef, Nasya prefered Suhasini's cooking. So she cooked for her daughter.

Adi received a call at that moment. Suhasini halted in her footsteps as she turned and looked at him. She was extremely frightened.

Adi: Okay.. I will come then...

He then hung up the call and looked at her.

Adi: I'm going on a short trip to Niru island.. I'll be back in two days..

Suhasini: Do you want me to pack clothes??

Adi: No worries.. I'll take care.. You go and do something for Nasya.. She is waiting for a longtime..

Suhasini nodded her head and then walked to the kitchen. She made some soup and sandwiches for the little one. The little one munched on it happily..

Suhasini: Paappa...

Nasya: Mommy...

Suhasini looked at the little one amusingly as she did not have any crumbs sticking to her face and ate properly.

Suhasini: These are the times you remind me that you are your Father's Daughter..

Nasya grinned.

Nasya: I'm mommy's daughter too...

Suhasini: Yes my little munchkin..

Paappa.. Poi sonna thappa???

Nasya: Yes.. Very wrong.. Daddy said you should not lie at any cost..

Suhasini face turned dull... She sighed slowly.

Nasya: Did you lie to Daddy, Mommy??

Suhasini: Sort of... Yes..

Nasya: Don't worry, Mommy.. he will not get angry with you.. Because he likes you the most...

Suhasini: No paappa... He likes Nasya kutty the most..

Nasya: I know Mommy... Daddy once said that he likes you the most..

Suhasini: Unaku kovam varaleiya??

Nasya: Pccchhh.. no..

Suhasini: Why??

Nasya: Daddy said that I came to this world because he liked you the most...