Ultimatum

'The trick to being smart is knowing when to play dumb.'

1 hour before:

Monica: Won't he be angry to see me now?? After all, I have published a news which can harm his reputation.

I'll not go Rajeev. I'm scared.

Rajeev: If we want an evidence against Adi, you need to meet him..

Monica: I'm already pregnant. What more do we need??

Rajeev: Adi is yet to open his mouth on this issue.. Your will take a step closer to your victory, if you make him acknowledge that the child as his own...

Monica: Do you think Adi will doubt my words??

I know Adi saved his samples and he knew well that I know it. He has to acknowledge. He might be in shock right now, but he will acknowledge. He isn't that cruel.

Rajeev: See who is talking about cruelty...

He said it with a smirk on his face..

Rajeev: You are trying to steal someone's husband by getting pregnant with his child and you are talking about cruelty..

Monica: you are no better than me.. You are helping me with ulterior motives in your mind. I know you.. Don't try to act all good..

Rajeev: I think its better if we leave this topic...

Monica: Then tell me your plan..

Rajeev: Nothing much.. Just have this recorder with you... Go to Adi... Talk with him and make him acknowledge your child..

We will release it to the world.. People will recognize their favorite PM's voice.. And then everything will fall into our hands properly..

Monica nodded her head..

Monica: What if he found out?? Adi is smart..

Rajeev: This cannot be traced even with metal detector.. Don't worry.. Go and do the job properly..

Monica then exited his car.

---------

Then:

Adi's office...

Monica: Ulla vaa nu kupda mattiya, Adi???

Suhasini: Already standing at the doorstep...

She closed the door behind Monica and then looked at Adi..

Suhasini: Enna dhaan taste oh Unaku???

Adi: Oiii... Neeyum en taste dhaan... And you know it better than anyone..

Suhasini smiled...

Suhasini: Shut up gangster.. We have a stranger in room..

Sorry Monica.. My husband is quite naughty.. You people continue your conversation.. I'll just serve him food..

Enna na, yaarachi disturb pannite irukkanga daily.. Olunga sapdradhe illa.. Kishore vera thittraru... Ivar kitte pesa bayandhutu en kitte soldraru.. Neeye Sollu... Nalla sapta dhaane nalla irukka mudiyum.. Please convey this to him when you finish your conversation..

Adi: Jaan... You started again?? Sorry Miss Monica.. Hasini is so caring towards me.. Adhan..

Tell me Miss.. What is your reason to visit me??

Monica was frustrated to see their display of affection. They did not touch or embrace each other. But it could be seen from their stance that they were married to each other. They were in sync. Their closeness hurt Monica's eyes.. But she adjusted her composure and looked at Adi like nothing happened.