Memory Erasure

'In search of you, my dear'

Suhasini woke up in a speed boat in the middle of the ocean. She looked around and found a familiar person.

Suhasini: Why did you bring me here???

Take me to home... Take me back...

Rajeev: I cannot...

Suhasini: Adi ku therinja enna aagum theriyuma???

Rajeev: Ha ha ha ha ha ...

This is the first time I have won against him.. I'll not easily give up..

Unnai kondu poi vidava naan kondu vandhen...

She looked at him doubtfully. She was too scared inside. But she did not show it in her face.

Rajeev: my uncle is searching whole Z to kill you...

But I brought you here because I still love you..

You have only one option now...

Be with me..

She smiled at him..

Suhasini: nee ennai enna nenaiche?? You remember one thing.. I married Aditya.. I lived with him.. do you think I would be interested in any other guy??

She stood up...

Rajeev: We are in the middle of ocean... Very far from Z..

Your dear husband is standing on the shore and screaming like a maniac..

Do you want to see???

He then showed her the image of Adi standing on the shore..

Her eyes watered.. she then smiled and looked at Rajeev..

Suhasini: un kooda vaazhradhe Vida..

She walked towards the edge..

Suhasini: It's better to die with his memories..

She suddenly jumped into the water. Rajeev was shocked to see her jump.. He also followed and leaped into the ocean. But he was not able to find her even after a long time.

-------

Ranjan called Adi..

Ranjan: Sir, first lady is in international waters.. no other transport has been used in the past 4 hours.. we cannot able to locate exactly..

Rajeev is back in town..

Adi: Thank you Ranjan...

He alerted all the naval force. Rajeev was arrested after he reached the shore. But they were not able to find anything related to her in his boat.

Adi drove the boat all night to find her. The sun dawned on the east but his sun completely disappeared.

Rajeev was released in few months due to lack of evidence. Nayak called Rajeev to his house.

Nayak: Did you kidnap Suhasini??

Rajeev: No uncle..

Nayak: Don't lie..

Rajeev: Why will I lie to you, uncle?? I'm the one who asked you to help...

Nayak: Rajeev.. No one from my gang touched her that night. Adi is roaring like a beast.. you cannot go back to country.. tell me the truth.. I'll protect you..

Rajeev: No uncle.. I didn't kidnap her..

Uncle, Why are you interested in her??

Nayak: Nothing Rajeev... That girl escaped my hand.. Adhan..