Future King and Queen

'Make her smile before kissing her, so you can taste her happiness.'

They both were returning home in his car. She mindlessly checked her social media account to pass time.

Suhasini: Adi... Inga paaren...

Adi: ennadhu Idhu???

Suhasini: social media na Enna nu theriyadha??? See my followers list... Everyone is following me.. Celebrities kooda...

He looked at her phone and said calmly..

Adi: I don't have time for all these things and you will be followed by everyone obviously..

Aren't you a celebrity now???

Suhasini grinned...

Suhasini: unnai Kalyanam pannadhule edho use irukka dhaan seiyudhu adi...

He did not reply...

Suhasini: Hey hey... I want to post a selfie... Munna ellam 3 to 4 likes dhaan varum... Now I have so many followers.. I want to give them something... Please please...

Adi: eduthuko...

Suhasini: with this cast around my neck???

As she was asking, they reached home...

Adi: what do you want me to do???

Suhasini: click a pic for me...

Adi: give me your phone...

He then clicked her a pic...

Suhasini: Unaku olungave pic edukka Theriyale adi... Come here...

She then clicked a selfie with both of them in the picture...

Suhasini: see ipdi edukkanum... Naan azhaga irukken.. Nee en pakkathule oralavu azhaga irukke.. Plus namma car en cast namma veetu entrance ellam azhaga theriyudhu le...

Adi: So you want to brag...

Suhasini: just humble bragging...

Enga chithi veetle oru dabba car vaangunappove avlo scene pottanga en sisters...

Adi: naan Unaku aprama car vaangi tharen...

Suhasini: nijamava???

Adi: Ama...

Suhasini: wow....

She smiled by holding his left arm...

Suhasini: Enaku jolly ah irukku... I want to share this with people..

Oru boomerang pannalama??

She then taught him how to do it as she was not able to do it in a single hand.

After many tries, he successfully made one video...

Suhasini: I will share this on my story and post the selfie...

He did not say anything as he helped her to walk inside.. She posted them without knowing the consequences they were going to face.

-----

Earlier that day....

All the tabloids were flashing a single news...

'Why is our new first lady not seen anywhere?? Doesn't our Prime minister love her??? Is he still missing his old flame, Lady M???'

It was flashing around in all the channels. Everyone was speculating about Lady M. Few people in the upper circle knew, it was Monica.

Monica was happy to see this news as she was the one who gave them the tip under anonymous name. She waited patiently to watch a show where Suhasini was embarrassed by everyone.