Get out

'Tears are words that heart can't say.'

Monica: Uncle, that girl hit me and you are standing here without asking anything...

Adi... You too...

Mahadev: You shut up Monica.. You are exceeding every limit.. The one you are calling as 'that girl' is Second princess... And the one whose hair you grabbed is this country's Crown Princess... They are my daughters-in-law..

I would have thrown you out of palace if you were not pregnant by now..

Monica got scared.. She didn't expect the king to explode.. People were not aware of Mahadev's ruthlessness. He looked like a saint. But he was very ruthless in his ruling days.. Adi stayed calm due to his father's presence.

Monica: I'm extremely sorry uncle.. I didn't conduct myself properly..

Mahadev: Can you please finish your business and leave our palace??

She fell on his feet as she started crying..

Monica: Uncle.. I'm sorry.. I'm in a desperate situation...

I know.. I did this out of desperation.. I cannot live without Adi... I carry this palace's future in my womb.. Adi is denying because of his new wife..

I lived my entire life for him.. Think about me once..

Mahadev: So you are telling me that you love my son...

She nodded her head...

Mahadev: Then prove the child you are carrying is my son's...

Monica: Will you accept me if I prove??

He saw the determination in her eyes...

Mahadev: If proven, the child will be accepted..

Monica: What about me, Uncle??

Mahadev: That is upto Adi... I cannot make decisions for my children.. Protecting heirs is my duty, so your child will be accepted..

Empress: This wench will not enter my palace...

Monica was shattered when she heard Empress's voice.. She was always terrified of this old lady.. The old lady was the biggest reason that she did not marry Adi. She mustered up courage and looked at the old lady..

Monica: Grandmother...

Empress: Who is your Grandmother??? Address me with title.. Don't try to establish relationship here..

Monica gritted her teeth... She got reminded of Suhasini, as she also once asked her to address her with title..

Monica: I apologise for my conduct, Your Majesty...

Please help me.. You are also a woman.. Consider my condition..

Empress: Did you sleep with my Grandson??

Monica was stunned.. She shook her head..

Empress: Then my grandson didn't come near you.. You stole some sample and got yourself impregnated.. You did everything.. Now you are asking us to help you???

My grandson is pure as diamond.. I will not let any wench to harm his name..

Mahadev... Tell her.. She is causing air pollution here..

Monica looked at the old lady..

Eeshwar: Neenga moochu vidradhu inga air pollution aagudhu nu soldranga...

He said as he controlled his laugh..

Monica was highly frustrated.. Adi did not even look at her..