MAGIC will never end

'Don't believe,
What your eyes want you to see
Believe, what your eyes hiding from you.'

Prerna and Rohit were visibly sweating when Suhasini got the mic from the emcee..

Suhasini adjusted her voice and started speaking..

Suhasini: Hello everyone, this is Sia from Magic..

Claps erupted in the hall just for her name. Adi looked so proud.. But he underplayed his emotions and did not reveal much on his face.

Emcee: So you are our mysterious designer??

Suhasini nodded in response..

Emcee: Can you please reveal your face??

Suhasini: No.. That's not in the plan today..

Rajeev looked disappointed when she gave that answer.

Emcee: Any reason??

Suhasini: I want people to judge my dresses, their designs and skills.. Not my face.. I think one doesn't have to reveal themselves to showcase their talent.. I believe, my skills will become my face and my dresses will speak for me..

Emcee: you are not only talented in designing.. You speak well too Sia..

Suhasini: Thank you.

Emcee: Now I'm more interested towards your answer.. Please go ahead.. a kind request.. Start explaining from the burnt robe..

Suhasini: Ha ha ha ha ha...

The robe was to tell everyone that, magic is going to happen..

Emcee: Magic?? You mean your dress??

Suhasini: Nope.. Here, the magic is love..

The bride is going to start her unending love from that day.. For me, the bride looks most beautiful, when she has heartful of love and face full of smiles.

More than flowers and luxuries, she needs the man who will love her and respect her for her whole life..

She doesn't have to be tall and beautiful.. She can just look like me.. But in the eyes of her man, she will be the most beautiful girl walked this earth. We at Magic wanted to show this.. Hence I'm dressed up here in this dress..

The bride feels so happy and plans everything meticulously prior the months before marriage just for the moment captured in this skirt.. How can we skip it?? Hence the idea of bride turned out to be the moment her loved one tying thaali on her with everyone's blessing...

This love will never end.. THIS MAGIC WILL NEVER END....

Emcee: Wow......

Prerna and Rohit smiled meaningfully..

Rohit: Thalaivi engayo poitanga..

Prerna: Nammaku dhaan title...

Rohit: Adhuvum avanga thalaivar kai le vaanga poranga...

Suhasini walked down from the stage and started heading towards her room.. Suddenly someone called her from behind.. She stopped on her track without turning back..

Rajeev: Sia..

Sia: yes..

Rajeev: What if I tell you that this MAGIC WILL END?? What if I make you give up on it???

Sia: I'm reiterating the same.. THIS MAGIC WILL NEVER END..

She walked ahead towards her room. Rajeev smiled with her reply and he was attracted to her talent and confidence..