Communal Riots

'The ear of the leader must ring with the voices of his people.'

Adi attended his meeting without any further delay. That was a meeting with his intelligence team. His face didn't have usual joy, instead it had an expression of stilled water.

DIG: Sir, we are expecting communal riots in certain parts of the country.

Adi: Who initiated this???

DIG: Our ex-finance minister joined Adhiyaman's party.. they are planning this, Sir...

Adi: Hmmm...

DIG: I'm sorry to say this. But you could have waited, sir... Sudden dismissal might have triggered this...

Adi: He will play with our citizens' money and you want me to treat him with respect???

IG: Shankar... Shhh....

IG shushed at his junior. Inspector General of Intelligence knew his PM's anger. Adi looked at that DIG.

Adi: I'm ruling this country after second consecutive win which shows that people believe in me...

I can never betray their trust...

DIG: I'm sorry, Sir...

Adi: No problem, officer... Just keep in mind that we are serving the country...

Naan thappu pannalum thappu dhaan....

Mr.Kalaiyarasan, Do you have any suggestions or ideas for this impending issue???

IG Kalaiyarasan: I do have a suggestion sir. But it is little aggressive..

Previous PM would have never allowed such thing...

Adi: You can say your suggestion, officer...

IG: What if we nip the bud in the beginning instead of leaving the tree to grow and cutting it in the future???

Adi: Go on... I am all ears...

IG: What if we arrest all those agitators???? Avanga ellarume edho oru case le munnadiye arrest aayirukanum... Adhe use panni ippo arrest panna enna???

Adi: Do it....

IG: Won't we go against opposition if we do that???

Adi: adhe naan paathukren.... You people concentrate on getting them arrested....

Country shouldn't be disturbed by them.

IG: Yes sir... We will make sure that everything works properly.

DIG: You're great sir...

Adi nodded his head.

Adi: Call commissioner and issue my orders...

Ranjan: Yes sir.

They finished the meeting soon and Adi's face was still worried.

Ranjan: Sir, you have already issued your orders. We are way ahead of them. We even arrested most of them..

Why are you still worrying???

Adi: Rajeev is in good terms with Adhiyaman...

Ranjan: I don't get it sir...

Adi: Adhiyaman's party didn't win a single election after I took office. Suddenly they have this huge money to spend all over country to create communal riots... This is worrying me, Ranjan..

Don't forget, Rajeev is the corporate monger behind Adhiyaman's party.

Ranjan: Avanga sendhuttu iruppanga nu neenga nenaikuringala??? Didn't Adhiyaman have doubt on Rajeev for killing his son???