💖Rules💖

💖1. Follow the community account.

💖2. Follow the reviewer that you want to review your story, and any others if you want.

💖3. Add this review book to your public reading list and library.

💖4. Give this review book and the community a shout-out on your message board.

💖5. You cannot request for your story to be reviewed by more than 1 reviewer (unless the reviewer you chose has not satisfied you with their review even after several redos), so make sure you choose the reviewer with the reviewing style you like the most and who critiques the criteria you need the most. You can, however, have multiple different stories of yours be reviewed.

💖6. You can reenter a story 1 other time after it's been edited, since receiving the initial review.

💖7. Don't bribe or threaten the reviewers.

💖8. Be patient and don't rush them unless it's been about a week since they estimated the review would be done or if it's been a month since your story was accepted (if there was no time estimate provided).

💖9. Trust the reviewer's word in their feedback, and if you feel as if their criticism was inaccurate or unfair, kindly let them know why, but don't try to make them change your review.

💖10. Fill out their forms accurately, and good luck!