《Claire》A Game of Love and Deceipt

Reviewer: ClaireMari29
Written by: khionewrites

Obeyed all rules: 20/20
Thanks for the reactions and comments that you did for my TEKKEN Fanfictions, I appreciated the way you loved my works and so your overall comment enlightens me to continue my works soon, thanks much.

Title: 7/10
Since I've read about the matter that your work's first made, I loved the originality that you made, yet I bet that there are some other works possibly be similar from your title so be aware.

Book Cover: 9/10
The cover almost matches the story, I suggest adding a bit of 'dark element' to suit that over.

Blurb and Plot: 4/5
Well made, you gave me a sneak peek of your work based on the plot and how you have written your blurb, yet try making the blurb a bit less on the details.

Grammar, Spelling,  and Writing Style: 18/20
I read your first chapter and based on what I've seen, well made, I found no errors, and so be it, yet I suggest making the dialogue text in bold so that readers can understand the story better.

Characters and Story Development: 5/5
I loved the story progresses by on your work, and so, I knew all of the character's personalities based on the aesthetics, good job!

Reader Enjoyment: 9/10
I enjoyed reading your work, based on the graphics and storyline, your work's highly recommended for others who loved romance.

Story Design: 10/10
The banners from the aesthetics and the GIF, well made and done, I loved it all finish!

Reviewer's  Enjoyment: 18/20
Your work is pure almost to perfection except for the cover, anyways, I loved your writing style yet I suggest making the text in dialogues to be bold, congrats on your awards, and keep writing!

Total: 90/100