《June》The Lioness Who roared

Reviewer : Junective
The Lioness Who roared by conquestofthesomnium .

‏ Thank you so much for giving me the chance to review your Story
‏It was a great one and I enjoyed it a lot

❥ Title: The title gave off strong female lead vibes for me (which I absolutely loved). I got a gist of the story just from reading the title. The title was a reference to the lead character, a strong, independent woman who won't back down. Overall, a good title.

❥ Cover: The cover was off, to be honest, I actually didn't like the gold and black cover style, as the cover of a book is one of the first things that catches the reader's attention, so I suggest that you change it or modify it, at the least.

❥ Blurb: The blurb was good but I suggest you proofread it once more so you could edit out some grammatical errors and add punctuation. The blurb was hooking and is really good, but I think you need to, instead of writing it as a whole paragraph, try to break down it a bit.

❥ Storyline: However the storyline was great even though I have read similar plots, this one had a lot of differences and a lot of potential compared to them. One of the things I loved about your story is how you write about the female lead as a very strong woman who knows her game.

❥ Writing Style: Your writing style deserves praise because of the beautiful way you have written it. The story was so detailed that I could easily visualize it. Ending each chapter perfectly. But one major issue I had was that you wrote very long paragraphs making it difficult for the readers to read, So breaking them down into small parts will be better.

❥ Characters: The characters are well described and you have managed to capture their personalities very well. All of the characters are well portrayed.

❥ Grammar and punctuations: In many areas, I have seen a lot of small mistakes like the place where you should write 'she' you write there 'he'. And such, such small issues had been found a lot, proofreading each chapter before publishing will help.

Despite the fact that you have correctly added full stops in a lot of places, you have missed adding commas in a lot of places.

❥ Conclusions: Overall, apart from the cover and lack of punctuation, the story has a lot of potentials. You have a good talent for writing and I hope that any of my words didn't hurt you because I only wanted to help you.
The story was great and I enjoyed it a lot.

Best Wishes...