《Venn》Love trinity

Reviewer: Unloveable_Night

Love trinity Story by _JeonK_

Title 10/10
- based on the title, the vibe gives me romance obviously. The title is pretty unique and I'm looking forward on what's inside in this story's love trinity.

Cover. 8/10
- I actually don't know what to say about this but, in my opinion as the story was fanfiction so its okay with that as the claimed face on the cover were taehyung from bts and jennie and jisoo? But I like the theme and the background the way you overlay it.

Blurb: 15/15
- the blurb is indeed exciting, as my curiosity mind want to find what's inside in this wonderful story. at the same time, the blurb was so fantastic to read and the theme was so cute.

Storyline: 12/15
- the prologue gives me excitement to read more of it, the first chapter were exactly what I expected. as the introduction is well portrayed. Your vocab are indeed understandable and easy to read at the same time, your dialogue is quite good as you describe what it need to be described well. The pacing is just doing fine as I understand the story well in a short time.

Characters: 9/10
- The Characters were developed describable and portrayed well in the story. As you gave them their own unique style as who they were, you gave them their own picture too on what are they doing inside the chapter.

As their vibe was indeed fitted, It gives the exact theme of the story. Good work!

Grammar and punctuation: 12/15
- I did found grammar errors and punctuation, typos and missed word. But just a little bit,

I noticed again that you gave some of your sentences too much dits on the end.

Example: "robert....." in my opinion nor suggestion, don't add too much dots on the sentence because it can make the sentence ruined or ugly. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!

Honestly, I used to add 3 to 4 dots too in the end of my sentences. But then some of my reader noticed that mistake and told me, so them i changed them :> I wanna share this to you and I hope it helps.

Well its okay to make mistakes cause it's part of our daily life and it teaches us too.

Enjoyment: 9/10
- I did much enjoyed your story as I was so blissful in every inch of your chapters.

Overall 14/15
-  You have a great potential to make your reader enthralled by the end of every chapter you make. even the chapters aren't too long, I did imagined all the written scenes in my head as mostly all of the readers experienced that, it was so indeed kind of you that you shared your thoughts through the book you wrote so everyone can read your masterpiece story. Excellent word!

You have a talent.

Total: 89