《June》The Perks of Living in Your Ass

Reviewer: june_berrin
Written by: moonglade1605

Thank you so much for giving me the chance to review your story.

It was a great story and I enjoyed it.

❥ Title: Well, the title is long and direct. And it is on point giving the reader a hint about the story. My first thought about your story after reading the title is the story would be complete smut but I was proven very wrong.

❥ Cover: The cover is pretty but looks over edited. When I saw it first, I had difficulty to understand that it was Suga. The title is visible and was written in a creative manner. Overall an attractive cover.

❥ Blurb: The blurb was intrigued and enticing with its touch of humour. I love the lines that is used but I do suggest that you go proofread it again for grammatical errors.

❥ Storyline: I like your idea of writing it as letters. It is unique and nice. The story is written in a dairy manner.  It is a really unique plot idea and I haven’t seen it anywhere in Wattpad that much. And the story was written in a proper and it flowed well together.

❥ Characters: The character development was done really well in a humorous way. Their personalities were well described and the rest is for imagination.

I love Rae, she is an absolute queen and then there is sweet Mae. But I guess the story is mainly focusing on Jimin, Suga and the girls only. But I do suggest giving a moment or two to the rest of the members. For example Jin scolding Rae for going outside or something else. Or showing Suga’s soft spot for Kookie. It is just a suggestion.

❥ Grammar and punctuations: The grammar is on point and as of now I have not found any mistakes. The punctuations were also properly applied.

❥ Conclusion: In conclusion I really loved the book and it was not complete smut as I thought. It was well written and really fun to read. Hope you have great day.

Best Wishes!!