《June》The Frost

Reviewer: june_berrin
Written by: moufakmoufak

Reviewer's note:
Thank you so much for giving me the chance to review your story.

It was a great story, I enjoyed it.

❥ Title: The title was good and has a direct link to the story since it is happening in the frost era.

❥ Cover: The cover says a lot about the plot and story, but one of the most important purposes of having a cover is to attract readers to your story. Having a cover that attracts readers and at the same time hints the readers about the plot. Your cove needs some works, it is not the appearing but it still does a nice job.

❥ Blurb: A well-written blurb I must say which tells the reader about the plot and what to expect. Also, try to break down some sentences into small ones so it will be easier for the readers to understand.

❥ Storyline: A very unique plot I must say, it is in a way possible and kinda feels realistic. But at the same time, it is very complex and confusing. You need to work hard on writing it in a very descriptive and clear manner and I also suggest trying to draw a map for your story it will be easier for free readers. You're writing is good but needs to be more descriptive.

❥ Characters: The characters lack emotions at some points but in some areas, they are the best. Character portrayal is done very well.

❥ Grammar and punctuations: First of while starting a sentence only the first letter of the first word should be capitalized. But you make the second word’s first letter capital. About using words like kinda, gonna, and all.

Need to work on the writings, when you are mentioning a time or country past you need to highlight it by many in bold, italics, or both if you prefer, as long as they stand out.

❥ Conclusions: This one was the most complex and unique story ever. It requires a lot of effort and time to come up with such plots and the most difficult part is to deliver them to the reader in a perfect way. But I have to as that you have done very well in the writing. Overall good job!!

Best Wishes