《Ana》Paradise Of Graves

Reviewer : ceo_kjinnie

Paradise of Graves by faewoes

Before we start, this review is going to be a little short and I won't be going too deep into it since only two chapters have been updated so far, and there isn't enough context for me to write a review on.

➼COVER (8/10)
Love the cover. The color scheme was good and the image used was also well edited. The title seemed a bit too small and the author's name also needs to be clearly shown. Apart from these, the cover is fabulous.

➼TITLE (10/10) -free points
There are only two chapters updated so far, I don't want to say much about the title since I still haven't gotten a clear idea for why you have gone with ‘Paradise Of Graves”. Although I’m sure that as the story progresses the reason will be more evident.

➼BLURB (10/10)
The blurb was of the perfect length and it gave a clear insight into what happens in the story. I also liked how it ended with a hook that’ll make readers want to know more.

➼PLOT (9/10)
The plot as a whole seems interesting. The concept of Malfoy’s school for girls was really fascinating to read about. Although I’d love to elaborate more on this, there isn't enough context for me to do so.

➼ORIGINALITY (10/10)
A very original story by the author. Originality is always appreciated, keep it up!

➼ WRITING STYLE (8/10)
The writing style was immaculate and the vocabulary was really advanced. At places the explanation was too in-depth which made the overall writing style look a bit complex.

➼CHARACTER AND STORY DEVELOPMENT (9/10)
Once again there is too little context for me to elaborate on this but the characters were constructed well. It will certainly be interesting to see how the story progresses as Pandora Volant goes through her ups and downs.

➼SETTING/WORLDBUILDING (9/10)
Absolutely loved how you explained the surroundings in a manner that makes readers feel they are in the book. There were certainly quite a lot of places where it felt over-described and there was no room for the readers’ imagination.

➼GRAMMAR & SPELLING (9/10)
There are only a few grammatical errors here and there, and most of them are silly mistakes that are caused due to a slip of the mind or simple punctuation mistakes. I’m sure you already know this but I recommend using Hemmingway Editor/Grammarly while proofreading to make it simpler.

➼ENJOYMENT AND ENGAGEMENT (8/10)
I think this is a great book for readers who enjoy fantasy and are Potterheads. It is certainly the story that stands out the most in your profile. Keep updating!

➼OVERALL (90/100)
Thank you for choosing me as your reviewer, it was so much fun doing this review! Have a great day/night.
                        ~Ana