《Rose》Meeting Prince In the Rain

Reviewer:therosepoetk
Written by: DreamCatcher_flics (unable to tag)

So first of all, gratitude. I was in an extended period of hiatus, and I am happy to say that I am now in a much better place to get back to reviewing. Anyways, I thank you for your patience. Your title is nice and simple, and I like how it creates that level of ingenuity and creativity that hooks the reader in. The cover is also aesthetically pleasing, and not much I can nitpick at. I could say that it is not the most memorable cover that I have ever come across, but at the end of the day, it's your book and you get to decide what creative aspects go where. The blurb gives some detail onto what your story will be about, and I think that it projects a pretty good theme onto the audience. I just want you to work on your grammar and sentence structure, which applies to all your writing. I do acknowledge that English is not your first language, and I appreciate you trying to reach a wider audience using a language that is not fully your own. I suggest Hemingway Editor or even Grammarly to help you out. As well, the opening and plot are pretty interesting. I can see some typical cliches and tropes repeating within the storyline, but I can see where you have implemented your own ideas to create a masterpiece. The coherence is alright, nothing that a little do-overs and edits couldn't fix. The characters are all very fresh and fleshed out, which I really like about them. I like how the emotional appeal is really strongly tied to how the characters all maintain relationships among each other, and I can really see where this story could go based on them currently. I encourage you to keep the relationships more open and fluctuating, as we know that every relationship between two people will never be perfect and those cracks are what makes us all human.