《Pheculiar》My true heart

Reviewer : _pheculiar 
Book: My true heart
Written by: ChenxiangCreations

To start off, I really do like your title. It's simple but classic, giving off that romance vibe. To me, I think it has a question being it, like who is the true heart or what is the true heart? It is also contradicting as there are two things- true and heart. Your heart could never be completely true as there are always lies and falses which makes it more interesting to read on.

As for your cover, I won't say it's my best part as the characters look stoic- like they are glued on a piece of paper. I'd love to suggest that you either use less distracting characters or try a monotone as your background. Also your blurb reveals way too much about your book.. But I do like the fact that you left us with some unanswered questions, at least it helps to keep people interested. I'd suggest that you cut out some information and leave a few that will still help it remain reasonable. Also, please work on grammar errors in your blurb, in order to have a presentable work.

I love your choice of characters, I think my personal favorite will be Chen Xiang- his eyes look really nice. Your opening chapter is.. What should I say- it needs a lot of work and re editing. I get your concept, but what I think is wrong is the way you portrayed it, your grammar, use of punctuations and so on. First, try starting a sentence with capital letters, and the word 'and' is put in capitals in the middle of a sentence which is wrong. Next, there are a lot of grammatical errors which makes it difficult to read. Again, your frequent changes in POVs makes it difficult to understand, and there isn't much development in your characters.

I hope I didn't lash out too much, I'm just trying to be honest. I feel that if you work on this, you'll be good to go. Goodluck!