《Rose》Love Me Enough

Reviewer: therosepoetk
Written by: Sofia7Elliott

Okay, I’m going to put it out right now. I’m already a huge fan of your work, and it is an absolute pleasure to review your poetry. I like how your title is already super emotion evoking, and gives a strong message of desperation. (If that’s what you were going for). The cover is also very pretty, and I love how it goes well with a monochromatic theme in terms of visuals. Florals and watercolour are great poetry aesthetics, so good job. Your blurb is a bit disorganized, or at least that’s how I feel. I think you should start off with what your poems are really about, and then bring in your achievements and what others say about your book. I love the opening poem, and everything that follows. I don’t really see any areas of improvement, but if you could touch up on some grammar that would really break the ground. Also, your poem titles are nice, but I want you to consider if the titles you gave were the best fit choice. Other than that, I really adored your work, and I have to say that you are one of my biggest poetic Wattpad inspirations. Keep up the awesome work, Sofia, and I can’t wait to read more of your works!