《Kailyn》 My Thoughts That Flow

Reviewer: Kailucy
Written by: startinganewjourney

Reviewer's note:
This review will be structured differently because it’s poetry.

Title: It's a decent title. I like that it isn't fancy it just tells you what you are in for. Your thoughts.

Cover: The cover is gorgeous! I love the picture and the color scheme. The gradient color scheme and the font together are just beautiful and blends in nicely with the rest of the cover.

Overall: Overall, I really liked this collection of poems. You have a beautiful writing style and each poem was delightful in its own way. There were a few mistakes here and there but with a little proofreading, that'll be fixed. Other than that I think you have a wonderful book.

thoughts on individual poems:

Satiety

I love the way this one reads. I love the use of questions and the elaboration. I've never seen a poem formatted that way but it works for what it is and it works well. Amazing work!

Moon

Maybe it's because I love the moon that I decided to bring this one out, or maybe it's because this poem is just beautiful. I love that it begins personifying the moon, it's hazy, it's lonely, and it's sad. Each feeling had a paragraph and then it went on tomorrow it will be alright. I just absolutely loved this one.

People

This one hits hard, it began perfectly and the ending was just amazing. I really love the way you tie your poems together. Especially in this one. Wonderful poem!

Memories

I love the metaphors and rhyming scheme in this one. It's beautifully written.

Thousand Years

This one was so beautiful and one that stuck out to me. It was one of my favorites when I read your collection so I felt the need to mention it.