《Ana》The Lands of Ralosia&Ranuulo

Reviewer: ceo_kjinnie
Written by: Sanch250

➼COVER (2/10)
The cover felt plain. You need to add elements to the cover that will attract readers to click on your book. I suggest you approach a good graphic shop and order from there if you can’t make a better one on your own. There are plenty of shops that have talented designers who make amazing covers.

➼TITLE (10/10)
The title was okay as it is a part of a series you are writing, I don’t have much to say about it. 

➼BLURB (10/10)
I really like how you gave the book a common description and then wrote a blurb for each story inside. The length of the blurb was perfect and you have mentioned just the right amount of details without giving away any spoilers, leaving readers wanting to read more.

➼PLOT (9/10)
Since this is a short story collection that acts as a filler for your series, there is no fixed plot. Each story was well written and all events were neatly organized

➼ORIGINALITY (10/10)
An original work by the author. Originality is always appreciated, keep it up!                       

➼ WRITING STYLE (8/10)
The writing style was easy and understandable. The choices of words felt a little bland at places but overall you were able to convey each story in a fairly intriguing manner.

➼CHARACTER AND STORY DEVELOPMENT (8/10)
The characters' personalities were distinct and unique but their appearances could have been described better. All of the character's reactions to events felt realistic. As for story development, there is not much to say. I can see that there is more to be unfolded regarding the story of Y/n’s past. There is much more to be explained regarding the boys’ lives too. It is going to be interesting to see what you come up with for all this and how the story will continue.

➼SETTING/WORLDBUILDING (10/10)
Description of the surroundings was well and good. They were built properly and explained well. I was able to visualize them accordingly.

➼GRAMMAR & SPELLING (9/10)
Grammar and spelling errors weren't frequent. Most of them seemed like a simple slip of mind while writing or due to fast typing. In a few places, I noticed wrong capitalization and unwanted ellipses other than those it was fine. I’m sure you already know this but I recommend using Hemmingway Editor/Grammarly while proofreading to make it simpler. You can also submit a form in an editing shop if you are lazy.

➼CHARACTER AND STORY DEVELOPMENT (6/10)
The characters' personalities were distinct and unique. I felt they could have been described better (Maybe it is because this is a filler for your actual series and I haven't read them yet). As for the story development, it was very smooth and it did not feel rushed at all.

➼SETTING/WORLDBUILDING (7/10)
Surroundings felt under-described. In a lot of areas, I found to hard to visualize the location. You need to be more descriptive about each surrounding.

➼GRAMMAR & SPELLING (9/10)
Grammar and spelling errors weren't frequent. Most of them seemed like a simple slip of mind while writing or due to fast typing. I’m sure you already know this but I recommend using Hemmingway Editor/Grammarly while proofreading to make it simpler. You can also submit a form in an editing shop if you are lazy.

➼ENJOYMENT AND ENGAGEMENT (8/10)
I really enjoyed reading this short story collection. People who enjoy fantasy and adventure will certainly love these stories. This is also a great filler for the  Keep continuing this story. Do consider making the changes I mentioned above. I’m sorry if this review took a while, it was because I was having my finals going on. I’ll check back on this story after a while to see your progress when I’m free.

➼OVERALL (79/100)
Thank you for choosing me as your reviewer, I had a good time doing this review! Have a great day/night, Alejandro.
                        ~Ana