《Rose》The Trinket of Memories - The Fever

Reviewer: therosepoetk

The Trinket of Memories - The Fever by KR_Green

So I like the title overall, because it relates to the genre that your story falls under. I personally really like historical fiction novels, as I think they give a fascinating perspective to narrate. But anyways, I admire your cover too. It's nice and simple, although I think you might be able to replace it.

Don't get me wrong, it's lovely, but I think that a cover that looks more old fashioned and aesthetic would suit more of your story's time period. The blurb is well written, so I don't see much feedback to be given there. Your opening and plot are spectacular.

I love how your writing style is very descriptive, and I'm able to visualize all the scenery you narrate. I think that this is an important written skill to have, and I'm happy you've aced it. The characters are all interesting as well, and I like how they all have their own experiences that make them unique. The grammar and flow are flawless, and I can definitely see that emotional appeal that you're going for here. Overall, I really like your story, and can't wait to see how this series shapes up in the future.

Keep up the intriguing work my friend!