《Rose》If I was HIM

Reviewer: therosepoetk
Written by: Mitali2203

So I like the title in general - it’s plain, simple, and very direct. However, I think you can change it into “If I Was Him” which would indeed make a bit more sense in terms of spelling and such. But it is up to you, of course. The cover is also pretty and simple, yet I feel as though it is not as memorable as I’d like it to be. Again, this is all up to your choices and decision making as an author, so leave that in the back of your mind, I guess. The blurb is incredibly poetic, which I admire very much. Whether you choose to take this style into consideration or one with more narration and direct detail, that again should display how your story is chosen to be depicted. As you may know, novels can either be written through a mix of direct narration and character dialogue, or it could be written entirely through prose and poems. What choice you may, again, up to you. The opening is quite structured and comprehensible, which is great as it does build the foundation for how your tale will take shape. I can tell from here that you have characters with complex personalities and interactions, and as well, a plot that has a lot of drive and progression. The grammar and coherence are smooth and mediocre, so I can’t really comment too much on that. The emotional appeal could use some work, because if I’m being truly honest, I think it is a bit lacklustre in that area. But nevertheless, this was an incredible story to read, and I thought it was a great change of pace from the ones that I usually do. Keep up the good work Mitali!