《Rose》Mr. Arrogant and Ms. Clumsy

Reviewer: therosepoetk

Mr. Arrogant and Ms. Clumsy by Vordmonster

This title is pretty interesting, because I've never heard of this kind of trope being used in the title itself. From it, I can tell that this is going to be one of those love stories where one character helps improve the personality of their love interest, so I'm excited. (I'm a huge fan of well-written, realistic romance novels). The cover too is nice, although I'm getting a very generic vibe from it. Maybe find a cover that's more bright, more memorable? Just a suggestion. But I really like the blurb, and now it is organized. As the reader, I get a good understanding of both the characters, and how their relationship impacts each other. (Also, enemies-to-lovers is the best trope in the book, I'm overjoyed that you chose to use it, and you delivered well). The opening, characters, and plot are stellar.

I like how in the opening, we can see what kind of personality each person has. Even with the arranged marriage plot working itself in, I can really see that slow burn. (Let me also note that I hate it when writers make their characters fall in love too quickly, or through manners or events that are unrealistic. I'm glad you weren't one of those people, but the accidental kiss was...public? Not a huge fan of that, but just remember how they're going to be feeling after their first kiss in front of a huge audience). I'm very invested in this story, so great work on the emotional appeal too.

All I can say to work on is a bit of the flow and a little grammatical touch up, but overall, great story. Keep up the sweet work Varshini!