《June》Return of the Past

Reviewer: Junective
Return of the Past by Ashpoint

Thank you for giving me the chance to review this amazing book. It was really thriller and enticing.

❥ Title: The title was good and completely matched the plot.

❥ Cover: The cover, even though looks good I didn't find it that appealing or attracting. So I think some changes should be made as the cover is the first thing that attracts the reader.But overall it was a great one.

❥ Blurb: A well written blurb which will surely catch some attention. Reading the blurb it actually wanted to read and know what happened but there is still some areas which needed improvement.

❥ Storyline: The storyline was unique, and to be honest I was reading this book when I was alone upstairs and at the beginning scene I got a bit scared and checked my surroundings. The mystery was there which will keep the readers on their edge. And chapters needed perfectly with some cliffhangers. But after the beginning part and the scene were it is revealed to her about the identity of her stalker, you could still keep some mystery which will keep your readers enticed to read more. Overall an great storyline.

❥ Characters: The characters were well developed and is relatable up to a point. You have managed to capture the characters emotions perfectly even though there will some scenes were you didn't.

❥ Grammar and punctuations: There were very grammatical errors but my main problem was typos. I have also found lack of punctuations in some areas. Proofreading each chapters would do.

❥ Conclusions: An amazing story, and I loved the beginning part the most. Some editing and prof reading your chapters can make it even better. Overall, a great story.

Best Wishes